Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya204

Zalima🤗

I just fell in love with Anand and honestly I did not watch parichay when it was aired originally(watched it on voot for SRJ same with Yuvraaj) I was in awe of his performance till the very end wanted him to return I so want him to play a role like Anand and show his complete journey I mean what would have happened if Anand would have been alive his equation with family after marrying siddhi or someone else.

Kasam se Priya main hope kar rahi thi anand wapas aayega 💔

He was and shall always be  my dream meethu boy  Anandlove❤️

I so wanted boy like anand in my life uss waqt hi  🤣 jab muhje iss ka naam b pata nahi tha .anand mere lifetime crush ,love hai

Till uttran mere liye woh anand hi tha.

Kitna sundar character tha woh aur srj ka acting skills ne uss character ko aur b zyada sundar kar diya tha

Lekin kamine makers ne😡 same with yuvi 💔

Yuvi ke time ek aur  show mein vishnu wala role kar raha tha 

I was shocked uss waqt hi  ye banda kaise kar leta hai two different characters

Starting mein yuvi brat tha 

Aur doosre jaga woh vishnu wala role kar rah tha

Muhje uss time mein hi iss bande ne shock diya tha 

Yaar ..now I will cry 

Muhje baat nahi karni zyada 😭💔❤️

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Kasam se Priya main hope kar rahi thi anand wapas aayega 💔

He was and shall always be  my dream meethu boy  Anandlove❤️

I so wanted boy like anand in my life uss waqt hi  🤣 jab muhje iss ka naam b pata nahi tha .anand mere lifetime crush ,love hai

Till uttran mere liye woh anand hi tha.

Kitna sundar character tha woh aur srj ka acting skills ne uss character ko aur b zyada sundar kar diya tha

Lekin kamine makers ne😡 same with yuvi 💔

Yuvi ke time ek aur  show mein vishnu wala role kar raha tha 

I was shocked uss waqt hi  ye banda kaise kar leta hai two different characters

Starting mein yuvi brat tha 

Aur doosre jaga woh vishnu wala role kar rah tha

Muhje uss time mein hi iss bande ne shock diya tha 

Yaar ..now I will cry 

Muhje baat nahi karni zyada 😭💔❤️

Don't cry phir se voot mein dekh lena(honestly I can't watch his death episode😭)

I was also shocked when I learnt that he played yuvraaj and Vishni simultaneously (I guess he had to leave because of his character butchering and plus he had signed MB before Mahadev and the MB PH had been paying him a lump sum amount every month so that he plays the role of Krishna aisa aajtak kisi bhi actor ke saath nahi hua hai SRJ is truly talented)

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Priya204

I noticed him in MK then heard a lot of people appreciating him for MB so watched MB and was amazed with his performance after that did some more research on him watched parichay(and it was hard to believe that its his first show with a relevant role cried buckets when anand died there was so much more to be explored for anand's character) then watched him as yuvraaj and was sad that he left (all thanks to the internal politics his character was butchered) and Dhananand was one of his unique performances and now Neil SRJ actually gives life to all his characters with his unique touch.

He was most famous krishna after ramanand sagar's krishna. Till now if you google or search on YouTube about krishna's preaching you will find  srj in krishna' attire on the thumbnail. He is that famous. His krishna image is embossed in people's mind forever.

I never watched utran but i watched parichay. I was really disappointed when anand died. From that episode i stopped watching it.

His first serial was remix. He played sardar in that serial. That show was every teenager's fav show that time.

He has come a long way since then. But Neil is something i found most suited to him. Apart from mythological shows neil is the best role for him.

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

He was most famous krishna after ramanand sagar's krishna. Till now if you google or search on YouTube about krishna's preaching you will find  srj in krishna' attire on the thumbnail. He is that famous. His krishna image is embossed in people's mind forever.

I never watched utran but i watched parichay. I was really disappointed when anand died. From that episode i stopped watching it.

His first serial was remix. He played sardar in that serial. That show was every teenager's fav show that time.

He has come a long way since then. But Neil is something i found most suited to him. Apart from mythological shows neil is the best role for him.

Yes I have watched remix but there it was a side role, true he has come a long way since then and has worked very hard for it.

I just don't have it in me to watch Anand's death episode it was heartbreaking for me.

Yes I actually can't think of anyone else as Neil he is perfect for Neil.

Edited by Priya204 - 4 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You girls are making me feel nostalgic. I think Anand is one character we all love here .I have nothing more to add. You girls have said it all.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Stop crying girls

Cheer up for srj our amandeep, anand, yuvraj, vishnu, krishna, mahadev, dhananand and our beloved neil

This man deserve his due credit from the industry and unconditional love from fans.

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

😆Yes, why be so serious. Let's enjoy the present 😳

zalima thumbnail

Srj ka voice modulation , expressions ek dum badiya tha 

Dono ke chote chote harkate , expressions scene ko perfect sundar kardiya

zalima thumbnail