Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atulaya_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Really really sorry for the late reply have my semester exams correctly and it sucks the life out of meπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚......

Really looking forward to your updates and a hearty thanks for the update....

it kept me thinking about how things have so many different perspective......

Really beautifully penned down and sending my love πŸ’•πŸ’•...

Belated happy Valentine's day to you too ☺️😁

Really you have hooked me to your work

lovelysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Im back and just read 24 and 25

P

Have to say that the story is getting more interesting. I love it when there is some drama so it isnt boring. Loved the chapters. Ur writing is amazing. I get where both of them are comin from. They're both right in their own way. Also love the new character tyler. Looking forward to the story. 

Thanks for the pm

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: puzzles.

7 days mein 25 chapters binge read kiya maine. 😎 Itna padhai bhi nahi karti πŸ€£

Anyway, this was so gripping from the word go man. Not once did I get bored. You write really well! Looking forward to the upcoming chapters!

Waise ek baat nahi aayi samajh, Rey didn't date anyone but sab ladki ke saath iska kuch angle tha πŸ€£ Pehle simmi ayi phir aashi phir sara phir parul πŸ€ͺ ab don't say kriya bhi aane wali hai πŸ€£

And yes I get ki friends hai and Rey helped Sara a lot (like he helped everyone afterall hero hai πŸ˜Ž) all, but Sara ko itna bhi nahi chipakna chahiye in front of his fiancΓ©. Ajeeb toh lagega hi Taani ko. It's obvious πŸ€’ and Taani ne sahi bola agar Rey ko pata chalta that Taani is on the same bed with Tyler toh kaisa lagega usko🀒 oh and Tyler haaye Robert Pattinson ko imagine kiya maine so funny πŸ€”πŸ€£ 

Anyway I had never imagined myself reading a TR FF ever again but yours got me hooked  Keep pming me ofcourse and sorry for this over analysed detailed comment :P

Itni padhai koi nahi kartaπŸ˜†

Thank you! It means a lot. Happy to know that you got back to reading.

2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: atulaya_taarey

Oh my God so much has really happened.

I just can't decide where should I start .....maybe from the beginning πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

I actually read the 25th one prior to the 24th one so some things I could co relate but others didn't make sense for instance

Where did this Sara come from or where did taani and Rey had the most beautiful moment or the time of their huge fight 

The title did send me to a shock..

Looking by taani perspective I would also had done the same if my fiance or boyfriend would had  done ..not being too dramatic or anything 

It's the reason why I'm still single because loyalty is the no. 1 quality I find it most difficult to find 

Their faith in each other's love is hilarious to the point that they didn't doubt it but at the same time could not stand the hardship their miscommunication gave them.

They are truly Adorable... it's good to have friends in your life but your partner should also have a special stand....

Curiosity killed the 🐈 cat , luckily cat had nine livesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Spying on him was not her intention but yet she did give herself into the intention...

And look where it led

Rey is either really clueless or he doesn't find it to judge himself if what had happened if the tables had been turned....

Jealousy is a bitch.....

Sara is a jolly character although I must say she must be really close to Rey but the introduction could have gone better if Rey had intervened and then again it's all due to miscommunication....

I thought I didn't get your reply on 24th, phir laga ki you must have read it but didn't comment.

Everyone is layered. No one is what their first impressions tell you about them. I tried to play on this. I guess it's going good so far.

2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: atulaya_taarey

Really really sorry for the late reply have my semester exams correctly and it sucks the life out of meπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚......

Really looking forward to your updates and a hearty thanks for the update....

it kept me thinking about how things have so many different perspective......

Really beautifully penned down and sending my love πŸ’•πŸ’•...

Belated happy Valentine's day to you too ☺️😁

Really you have hooked me to your work

It's totally fine. I understand crazy schedules. I've been doing that recently.
I believe that nothing is two dimensional, there are different sides to everything. just trying to explore that in this story.

Thank you so much. It truly does mean a lot to receive such constructive comments❀️

peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Is an update on the way? πŸ˜ƒ 

Also, checked my pm?

2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelysweet

Im back and just read 24 and 25

P

Have to say that the story is getting more interesting. I love it when there is some drama so it isnt boring. Loved the chapters. Ur writing is amazing. I get where both of them are comin from. They're both right in their own way. Also love the new character tyler. Looking forward to the story. 

Thanks for the pm

I love drama as wellπŸ˜›

I'm trying my best to show that no one is wrong. I'm glad that it's being received well.

2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: puzzles.

Is an update on the way? πŸ˜ƒ 

Also, checked my pm?

Oh definitely not! Still time for the update.

Yes I did, been busy so couldn't reply then. Thanks for it!😳

2111_shweta thumbnail

Hello!

I wanted to let you know that the fan fictions are being migrated to a different section on IF. Check it out here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction

Just wanted to let you know that I have migrated this FF along with my other stories to it. Henceforth, I might be updating there and not here. (Still unsure about the next chapter, but eventually I'll be updating there)

Check out the link: https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/19

You need to do the following as there won't be a need to send PMs for updates:

1. Add the story to your library. (Green icon) and turn notifications on to receive notifications when I update the story.
  2. Follow me (Red icon) so whenever I post a new story you'll be notified about it.

My ongoing/completed stories:

Vivah - a journey from engagement to marriage...

Their Filmy Love Stories

Shots

Love, Trust, Jealousy

Confusing Confusion

Not As You Think Of Me

If you too write stories start migrating them. There are a few threads helping you on how to migrate stuff. All fictions are going to be migrated there eventually.

peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

^ Added! And welcome πŸ˜ƒ