Good morning at have a great weekend...🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good morning at have a great weekend...🤗
Looks like one of Oppo's atrangi edits. 🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
so woh sab toh thik hai post kya tha. Congratulations hi toh tha mere style mein.
Lo lo ek aur
Shru plz lets not compare anything with those nightmares🤢Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Looks like one of Oppo's atrangi edits. 🤣
the girl is puking rainbows. Drooling ka meme version 😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Looks like one of Oppo's atrangi edits. 🤣
Mujhe bhook lagi hai khana kha ke ati hoon. I didn't have dinner yesterday upar se. 🤓
Why didnt you have dinner?Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Mujhe bhook lagi hai khana kha ke ati hoon. I didn't have dinner yesterday upar se. 🤓
Ja abhi jake khana kha
Hello, Adya... I am Mishti... Welcome to PreRish AT...🤗
Iske baad second youngest kon likhega?Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Hello, Adya... I am Mishti... Welcome to PreRish AT...🤗