Originally posted by: piyasingh
Mini i read ur posts that time.. U were sooo upset.. 2 mins ki shaaadi..🤣😆
Of course I was upset😆......but I made up for it the next day.....😆😆.....I closed my eyes for 2 minutes and shaadi khatam.......😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: piyasingh
Mini i read ur posts that time.. U were sooo upset.. 2 mins ki shaaadi..🤣😆
Of course I was upset😆......but I made up for it the next day.....😆😆.....I closed my eyes for 2 minutes and shaadi khatam.......😆
J
Ji I'm possessive for Sha..but I am not like obessed fans of Sha..this is very harmless love .neither Sha is affected nor I'm arfected😆😆but ha I love him like anything. .he is really my heart .❤️❤️
😆Originally posted by: The_incredible
J
Ji I'm possessive for Sha..but I am not like obessed fans of Sha..this is very harmless love .neither Sha is affected nor I'm arfected😆😆but ha I love him like anything. .he is really my heart .❤️❤️
😲😲why r u laughing...I was not joking..I was being honest🤗🤗
Kya hua cool..sab theek hai na..
U😡😡humesha darate ho..🤣🤣
Diyaaa....nobody feels for our kuhu like we do......She is so misunderstood by everyone.....😭Piyaa.....tum mishbir se dhyaan hatakar 1 min keliye kuhu pe nazar tho daalo......she is wronged by everyone always....😭
True mini these guys are like their favorite evil people... chaa leave it we both are there for our K baby naa.. we will form a separate FD for her... soon everyone will realize her goodness n join us... 😭
you know there is a big FD for meenu our K baby's master in twitter....
haan yaar i'm so eager to see drunk mish she will be so much fun