Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tranquility07

Blue whale is the largest vegetarian mammal. It can't eat anything larger than the size of a seed. So we better stick to shark or slightly more dangerous.

Whale doesn't have to eat her..it only needs to hurt .. Prerna has to come back anyway...so I'd rather stick with blue whale, kuch to naya hoga.

Shark for shark lovers.. fark ki painda hai 👍🏼

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Charu dear.....I hope ur r not a new member in kzk world 

If a women even after getting shot can go for normal delivery. Blood group can be changed in months...

Then nets n divers r more sane thoughts

Agreed yaa I was also thinking of such possibilities but it will be clear in the next 2 epis..bec if there is a leap of 3 or 4 yrs (coz ekta shows that age group mostly ) then the chances of this happening is almost nil ..if its veena requesting him to get out of her life , or its moh, it's too senseless , if he really believes in her character and sneha being their baby , he can fight for their love.... Yes if komo blackmails him and he sacrifices , there r chances but for that komo will have to tell him that she is komo. Choosing a mother over a child is senseless too as he can also fight against komo n rather give up his life...in that case ,anurag raises the child . However if post leap sneha is with pre somehow , chances of that will also be close to nil...

If its viraj who rises from the dead and blackmails him to kill pre , again , a leap of 4 yrs wont justify it..it took anupre 4 yrs to expose viraj? Or komo? 

I know major character butchering on the way if its anurag..but it's not THaT illogical. Where there is too much faith and trust , and there is betrayal, even good hearted people take such extreme steps..like there r many murders against their own family in real life too. A husband kills his wife if he thinks she is cheating on him..paternity question is what we feared of from the beginning, right from the time pre started hiding the news. 

Ideally he should accept the baby even if the father is bajaj..if he truly believes that pre married bajaj to save him, a baby from.him shouldn't matter right ?

@tranquility . Some very valid questions 😆 Answers on tuesday. 

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tranquility07

And after the operation the doctor has audacity to ask if she prefers a normal delivery or C-section. Crap!

Kzk doctors....but she atleast asked if prerna was sure she wanted normal delivery

But prerna...super se bhi upar

reeyacute thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Agreed yaa I was also thinking of such possibilities but it will be clear in the next 2 epis..bec if there is a leap of 3 or 4 yrs (coz ekta shows that age group mostly ) then the chances of this happening is almost nil ..if its veena requesting him to get out of her life , or its moh, it's too senseless , if he really believes in her character and sneha being their baby , he can fight for their love.... Yes if komo blackmails him and he sacrifices , there r chances but for that komo will have to tell him that she is komo. Choosing a mother over a child is senseless too as he can also fight against komo n rather give up his life...in that case ,anurag raises the child . However if post leap sneha is with pre somehow , chances of that will also be close to nil...

If its viraj who rises from the dead and blackmails him to kill pre , again , a leap of 4 yrs wont justify it..it took anupre 4 yrs to expose viraj? Or komo? 

I know major character butchering on the way if its anurag..but it's not THaT illogical. Where there is too much faith and trust , and there is betrayal, even good hearted people take such extreme steps..like there r many murders against their own family in real life too. A husband kills his wife if he thinks she is cheating on him..paternity question is what we feared of from the beginning, right from the time pre started hiding the news. 

Ideally he should accept the baby even if the father is bajaj..if he truly believes that pre married bajaj to save him, a baby from.him shouldn't matter right ?

@tranquility . Some very valid questions 😆 Answers on tuesday. 

Charu.....I still feel that anurag is making a big sacrifice for his loved ones.

Can it be that Anurag is the one who brings back bajaj....so that he can protect prerna n sneha from komo wrath. He will keep komo in his house to reveal her truth n punish her. He has seen prerna can go any extent to save him.

Keep your enemies closer can be for komo now by anurag because he know sona is komo.

Prerna can do anything for him..so he doesnot want to risk her n sneha....may be I m wrong

He has defo made plans to save her from hoogly river.....u know divers n not will do😝

I dont know.....but will love to see anurags madness now

Parth posted....

Love....madness....that's bothering me in a good way

Edited by reeyacute - 4 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

In one episode Veena says she will make Mohini long for the baby and she will let her see her face....is that where the story is moving?

mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Seriously, after all this time, they r showing that the baby is premature. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Charu.....I still feel that anurag is making a big sacrifice for his loved ones.

Can it be that Anurag is the one who brings back bajaj....so that he can protect prerna n sneha from komo wrath. He will keep komo in his house to reveal her truth n punish her. He has seen prerna can go any extent to save him.

Keep your enemies closer can be for komo now by anurag because he know sona is komo.

Prerna can do anything for him..so he doesnot want to risk her n sneha....may be I m wrong

He has defo made plans to save her from hoogly river.....u know divers n not will do😝

I dont know.....but will love to see anurags madness now

Parth posted....

Love....madness....that's bothering me in a good way

Yeah. Anything is possible..that's why I said , the next 4 or 5 epis we will come to know maiya ke khurafati dimag mein kya chal raha hai.. i still dont believe bajaj will come this soon..there is no news of ksg shooting or how he will come back..so it's all a mystery ..may be they will show only prerna and sneha post leap and justify bajaj story and his involvement in this scene later. 

Anurag doing this to expose komo will be senseless , although kzk 2 is known for it..but still,he just had to kick her out , hand her to the police (if she is absconding as komo had some charges on her ) n she had no power over him . She was always scared of her identity being revealed coz she knew anurag will kick her out anytime ..n then he wont live with her all these years if leap happens..but @tranquility, good questions yaar..how will anukomo equation be ? That is , when he doesnt know she is komo..

reeyacute thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Yeah. Anything is possible..that's why I said , the next 4 or 5 epis we will come to know maiya ke khurafati dimag mein kya chal raha hai.. i still dont believe bajaj will come this soon..there is no news of ksg shooting or how he will come back..so it's all a mystery ..may be they will show only prerna and sneha post leap and justify bajaj story and his involvement in this scene later. 

Anurag doing this to expose komo will be senseless , although kzk 2 is known for it..but still,he just had to kick her out , hand her to the police (if she is absconding as komo had some charges on her ) n she had no power over him . She was always scared of her identity being revealed coz she knew anurag will kick her out anytime ..n then he wont live with her all these years if leap happens..but @tranquility, good questions yaar..how will anukomo equation be ? That is , when he doesnt know she is komo..

Komos identity cant be proved right now....

So i think anurag will have to di sonething about it

Lets wait till 7th march

Kotwalsachin thumbnail

Yes It's possible. But that person is 1 from 10000 persons

Kotwalsachin thumbnail

Yes its possible. But that child is 1 from 10000 person