Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Anu has got to be one of the shittiest chars ever u gain bk tr memory accept the child only to disown n doubt shameful  ...kahe ka soulmate ..and then as per the promo he even tries to kill Pre what a loser ...jerk of the highest order ...divine chunri falling over him shud have passed him some brains rather than ...😆

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anju_maaneet

Ok the thing is he comes to know but that time he lost pre forever...understood...ok sneha will be  with whom?..anu or pre? 

Prerna and Bajaj together raise Sneha she doesn't even know Anurag is her real father till after the 20 year leap. She only finds out after accidentally getting her hands on a medical document where Anurag has signed as the father she questions Prerna and finally Prerna blurts out Anurag is her real father not Rishabh. 

Edited by Aslesha99 - 4 years ago
scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you for the update.

I watched the entire episode of KZK after ages. I liked it actually.

- i did feel bad for the couple. Unka bad luck hi kharab hai.  I still don't get it, how could A get into such a rage that he tries to kill P? Anyway, it's creating a huge amount of buzz and end of the day, thats what the powers that be need. If it translates into trp, good!

- I really like Aamna as Komo. Her dialogues are funny, but she does'nt say them in a comical way!! In fact, I loved the scene with Sneha and her, the baby was kicking around, and she kept talking to her!

- So Bajaj is back. Though I found it quite hilarious to watch the random nurse commenting on a visitor so much, like as if she'd mugged up his lines..

- Just because blood group does'nt match or matches, how can paternity be established?Am not really worried about the blood group analysis. This is fiction and esp KZK2, has always always been OTT se  bhi OTT at times, yeh sab chotti baatein hai.

precap- - the reason for me watching. Does this mean KSG is back as Bajaj? I will still wait and watch. 👍🏼

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Anurag is thinking sneha is bajaj's daughter.. ha shahed woh baad mai accept bhi kar lega sbeha ko kisi aur kay beti hone kay baaad bhi ... as channel's fav , anurag ko direct degrade nei karega channel.. but anurag prerna kay bat ko trust nei kia somehow.. that is the biggest degradation of his character .. onc later channel damage control kay liye kitna kuch kare but sach toh iyeahi rahega ..anurag 100% trust kabhi nei kia but khudko soulmate bolte hai prerna ki 

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

LMFAO 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 anu not trusting is the big twist wow such a out of the box theory for #anukillspre. You need to watch episode from day 1 to understand what trust he has on prerna. He believed in her more than her family even being just a friend. He believed in her being unhappy in her marriage. He believed in her when komo tried to frame vikrant and pre. He believed in her when he had ML and when basus and sonalika framed her for stealing money. He believed in her when she said she is pregnant just before their marriage without even asking or doubting. Maybe there is more to list but before people making tall claims of trust believe better watch the show from start. 

If he doesnt now after all this events means ekta couldn't come up with another way in which bajaj can turn savior for disheartened pre (forced)🙄 classic 90s twist. Poor makers as ekta said in her tweets that its time to play with characters made it loud and clear why its being done so that this time around bajaj fit in the story. And people say 3rd wheels are butched to fit leads 🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭. Go figure 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Is bajaj going to be nominated in positive lead or negative lead if at all this time in award is worth the wait 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌. 

Good luck KZK 

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tranquility07

As much I remember when Kuki got hurt Prerna donated her blood saying she was an O-. I wonder how did she managed to change her blood group now. Moreover it's impossible for a child to not have a blood group similar to parents until it's O and considering the Rh factor; it comes from parents too. How come it not match Anurag and Prerna as well?! Freak, so this is what divine betrayal is all about.

Leave the 🧠 brains before watching. This line should be the tag line for KZK. 

mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

This Scene is so blissful 

From where did they get such a cute nd small baby. 

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

LMFAO 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 anu not trusting is the big twist wow such a out of the box theory for #anukillspre. You need to watch episode from day 1 to understand what trust he has on prerna. He believed in her more than her family even being just a friend. He believed in her being unhappy in her marriage. He believed in her when komo tried to frame vikrant and pre. He believed in her when he had ML and when basus and sonalika framed her for stealing money. He believed in her when she said she is pregnant just before their marriage without even asking or doubting. Maybe there is more to list but before people making tall claims of trust believe better watch the show from start. 

If he doesnt now after all this events means ekta couldn't come up with another way in which bajaj can turn savior for disheartened pre (forced)🙄 classic 90s twist. Poor makers as ekta said in her tweets that its time to play with characters made it loud and clear why its being done so that this time around bajaj fit in the story. And people say 3rd wheels are butched to fit leads 🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭. Go figure 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Is bajaj going to be nominated in positive lead or negative lead if at all this time in award is worth the wait 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌. 

Good luck KZK 

BG what anupre are for each other...is not for the world to understand

Anurag can do anything to protect prerna n sneha.....

Sone people see the surface to gauge  the depth.....that's not the case everywhere

Get ready with popcorn dear🤣

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Thank you for the update.

I watched the entire episode of KZK after ages. I liked it actually.

- i did feel bad for the couple. Unka bad luck hi kharab hai.  I still don't get it, how could A get into such a rage that he tries to kill P? Anyway, it's creating a huge amount of buzz and end of the day, thats what the powers that be need. If it translates into trp, good!

- I really like Aamna as Komo. Her dialogues are funny, but she does'nt say them in a comical way!! In fact, I loved the scene with Sneha and her, the baby was kicking around, and she kept talking to her!

- So Bajaj is back. Though I found it quite hilarious to watch the random nurse commenting on a visitor so much, like as if she'd mugged up his lines..

- Just because blood group does'nt match or matches, how can paternity be established?Am not really worried about the blood group analysis. This is fiction and esp KZK2, has always always been OTT se  bhi OTT at times, yeh sab chotti baatein hai.

precap- - the reason for me watching. Does this mean KSG is back as Bajaj? I will still wait and watch. 👍🏼

Ekta jan bujhke Precap mai dal dia bajaj ko.. but bajaj ane ka abhitak koi thos confirmation nei hai . kyu ekta kyu ? bhaise mai toh bhuli gei  thi aj toh Thrusday hai na 😆 .. bajaj kay FB dikhane kay jarurat nei tha .. clearly ML FL ko dikhake kam chala sakte the  🤣

ekta ji hum itne buddhu nei , hume pura banda chiye ..FB nei

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

From where did they get such a cute nd small baby. 

truly adorable