Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Its like asking Chai for her life🤣
why you all do this to me. I toh just entered. 🥺😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Its like asking Chai for her life🤣
why you all do this to me. I toh just entered. 🥺😆
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
those who work ONLY get hate... specially in IF
kaam nahin karogi toh kya hate ,,, it's only loveeee
I think Metis (Shreya ) shd also take it easy as well and enjoy the brownies of being mod ... kabhi kabhi she too shd act like she is busy 😆
Mere IF experience toh utne jeyada nei hai ..jitne hai usmai , u and RD for me always r special and remarkable forever in my IF life since 3 years .. though i got to know u both here as co fellow .. but i always admired u both as mod since ages.. 🤗
Its begining Tanu😆
We are very sweet and listen to our Mods
Par thoda toh maza banta hai
You should know what you are getting into.. 😆
Baad mein nahi bolne ka bataya nahi..
Chilll this place is not that bad.. I survived.. 😎
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
those who work ONLY get hate... specially in IF
kaam nahin karogi toh kya hate ,,, it's only loveeee
I think Metis (Shreya ) shd also take it easy as well and enjoy the brownies of being mod ... kabhi kabhi she too shd act like she is busy 😆
Arey don't worry, I have got hate too😆 I think every DT have faced it at sometime.
I agree about Shreya. I have seen her work. She handles many forums so efficiently. ❤️ I come to de-stress here, so I always try not to take stress.lIfe is enough to stress me🤣 I just follow rules and enjoy here that's it. 😳
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Its begining Tanu
We are very sweet and listen to our Mods
Par thoda toh maza banta hai
it feels like everyone is saying "aao betaa Abhi toh starting hai 🤣"
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
You should know what you are getting into..
Baad mein nahi bolne ka bataya nahi..
Chilll this place is not that bad.. I survived..
Disclaimer bhi wah wah 🤣
Yaas we all will keep forum calm ❤️
😳 🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Change your UN to KuttaDog. to appease the dog lovers. 🤣
P.S. Is that Lil Bub in your DP?
@billicat :I made you stack more than 100gifs on ksg gifs from QH 🤣 so fast so quick minus site was active then 😆 & you weren't a mod then 😛
Originally posted by: BilliCat.
it feels like everyone is saying "aao betaa Abhi toh starting hai 🤣"
Tum chodo ye baatein
Just focus on being the Mod
Hum tumhe complain karne ka mauka nahi denge
Par baaki logo ki gurantee meri nahi🤣
Hello and Welcome, Mod Billicat...
I am saying sorry in advance for the mistakes I will make in future knowingly or unknowingly...😆