Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Thats great
Younger or elder?
March should be lucky for us yaar
He should make a comeback
Not should, he will...😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Thats great
Younger or elder?
March should be lucky for us yaar
He should make a comeback
Not should, he will...😎
Did I tell u to care😎
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Not should, he will...😎
Bajju ke lautne ke Khushi mein I was dancing literally...🤣
#2020HumaraHaiProved
No elder he turns 8 yearsOriginally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Thats great
Younger or elder?
March should be lucky for us yaar
He should make a comeback
Ya I hope he start his shooting next Monday ❤️😭
No u don’t 😡 but still I don’t care 🤷♀️ 😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Did I tell u to care😎
Originally posted by: AryanSahil
No elder he turns 8 years
Ya I hope he start his shooting next Monday ❤️😭
Next Monday shooting is not possible, I think... Because KSG is busy with his exhibition... But yeah, he can bring out ittu sa chota time for shooting the Promo....
And me smiling with myself everywhere from yesterday morning people think 🤔 I’m crazyOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Bajju ke lautne ke Khushi mein I was dancing literally...🤣
#2020HumaraHaiProved
Ohhhhhh 😭😭Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Next Monday shooting is not possible, I think... Because KSG is busy with his exhibition... But yeah, he can bring out ittu sa chota time for shooting the Promo....
Ms. Wilson😎