Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: havima

Eggsatly. Hitting my head on the wall.

Ms.Tufani thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Milega.... In a twisted way. Just like how we got pregnancy revelation during holi episode. 😆

Aur koi ummed nehi hai mujhe 🙏

I'm DONE 

Ms.Tufani thumbnail

Originally posted by: FLW70

Jo bhi mila ...nihayati bakwaas hai 🤣

Wahiyat hai🤣

havima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Got it bro. Hamara haalat

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisling

Congratulations on the 200th AT!🤗 Yet another milestone.... yet another achievement of ours together, for our Anupre....❤ First page looks soooo beautiful! Thankyou Priya and Leena.🤗🤗

So many memories are flashing in front of my eyes right now. The blast we had 😆, the fun banters of BBT and shipper team ❤, the celebrations🥳, the matam 🤣and what not!!! It's been one hell of a journey for me, till now. A kind of journey which will forever stay very close to my heart....

I joined in here late, in June last year. And the kind of welcome and acceptance I received was so heartwarming! This place and the people here are the most sane, balanced and unbiased, who shared a common interest, a common love for Anupre and that's what made me desperately want to become a part of them. God! I can write pages over my experience of this AT here.

As people say, Firsts are always special.... in the same way, this AT and the people here, the crazy bunch of MY people here will always be special for me. This was my first experience of being a part of any AT and I enjoyed it to my fullest.

Pallawi, Virgo, Jyoti (Sss), ifm, abhiya, RS, Hope, DG di, Aurtika (My partner), Moni, Pari, Tufani, Roshni, Grace (Mumma Bear), RDF, Aziz, Havima, Rachna, Jyoti, Jenny, Hari, gunnun, Angelina.... Thankyou so much for being there! ❤

Booky, ench, wiw di and shilpaaaaa.... you guys are an inseparable part of us! ❤

Though, I have my own share of problems with the cutiepie, but ab aa hi gayi ho toh kya kar sakte hain....😆 The smile on Anupre's face on her arrival in this world was priceless! May Anupre cross all their Kasautiies with the cutiepie becoming their strength!

The meaning of "Sneha" is love and affection! Cutiepie's baba named her so.... How lovely and heart touching is that!❤🥺 You are truly the fruit of the love and hardships of your parents, Sneha. May you be the unbreakable thread of love binding them to each other forever.... along with being their bundle of love ,that you already are! ❤

Nazaron se juda hua, par dil se na hua juda....

Yun alvida hua bhi toh, kya alvida hua....

adii... 🤗🤗Was waiting for your post...❤️ finally you came❤️..  thankyou so much for remembering me in your post .. miss your detailed analysis 🥺... Hoping to see you once your exams are over ..😊 all the very best ...😊😊

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Havi & Tufani.... Humara bath chodo. Cast ke baare mein socho..... Poora Basu cast ka halaath humse bhi zyaada bura hai. I feel so much for them. Fandom kitna troll aur bash karega inhe. 🤣

Edited by grace4317 - 4 years ago
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani

Maine socha tha valentines special milnewaale hai🤣 aur kya nikla 😂😭😂😭😂😭

Par tune kal mujhse kaha yeh promo hain.😂😂

havima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Havi & Tufani.... Humara bath chodo. Cast ke baare mein socho..... Poora Basu cast ka halaath humse bhi zyaada bura hai. I feel so much for them. Fandom kitna troll aur bash karega inhe. 🤣

Karthooth ek (mata) lekin target anek ( cast).