Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Silsila Yeh Chahat Ka na Maine bujhne diya...😆
#2020HamaraHai #BajjuisReturning
I was trying to post the YT link of this song in my first post🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Silsila Yeh Chahat Ka na Maine bujhne diya...😆
#2020HamaraHai #BajjuisReturning
I was trying to post the YT link of this song in my first post🤣🤣
I was trying to post the YT link of this song in my first post🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
I used this song at least 7 times in his memory till now...🤣
Originally posted by: Annu8193
#hamaraBajaj tag is coming
Na bhuja hai na bhujega yeh chahat ka dia....
Yes...🥳
😆🤪

^ RB fans 🤣
bread pakoda khatam hogaya tera bb? Bada jaldi ayi.hi all 😛
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Sehte sehte..sehensheelta ki murti ban gayr hain hum😎
🤣🤣😆
Prerna's defender who later abandoned her 😆😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
bread pakoda khatam hogaya tera bb? Bada jaldi ayi.