Hi Pavan....doing good, I hope?
Yeah am a bit busy with my kid.... Her year end exams are next week.... I thought will come here after that but the news got me here before that 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Hi Pavan....doing good, I hope?
Yeah am a bit busy with my kid.... Her year end exams are next week.... I thought will come here after that but the news got me here before that 😆
Yeh kiski aahat sunai de rahi hai...???
Hola AT Fam..... Howz you guys doing??? 🤗
Hi Esha, how are you?
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
don't talk about him. He has become a naughty boy now he is waiting with his clenched teeth ki kab he can drive his bike 😡
Kahan busy I was waiting for your comment. 🤗
You haven't stopped complaining about poor uncle🤦♀😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I don't watch the show it doesn't matter to me. 😆 maybe being a ksgian helps because koi aur toh pasand nahi ata na hi kuch aur dekha jaata hai aur hum toh accustomed bhi hai 😆 this is nothing for us honestly. 😆
I didn't believe KSG was Bajaj until I saw BTS pics of him. 😆 so even now I am not going to until I see the BTS. 😆 so nothing much has affected but yes Maata ka future tracks on Betrayal and Suffer sunnke bada accha laga.😆 jaise Khauf dekh ke accha lagta hai usse bhi zyada 😆
trust me I am.tryimg my best anf haven't yt blvd sab.kuch .. bas intezaar to.let the lid go off jaise hi confirm hoga.
Tani! 😃hi all 😛
Purane log ek ek karke aa the hain...🥳🥳🥳
#BajjuIsRetuning
Hi Esha, how are you?
Ramyaaa🤗
Are you still busy with work... Work.. And more work?? 😆
I tell you you are being over-worked by your boss darling😆
Me fine.... Will come back properly with Bajaj🤣
Silsila Yeh Chahat Ka na Maine bujhne diya...😆
#2020HamaraHai #BajjuisReturning
🤣
Sahi pakade hai....
Originally posted by: JZP5OTCC6FJQN4SF
Silsila Yeh Chahat Ka na Maine bujhne diya...😆
#2020HamaraHai #BajjuisReturning
#hamaraBajaj tag is coming
Na bhuja hai na bhujega yeh chahat ka dia....