Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Padosan12

Holi promo looks promising now kirtidha is going have rani dosh soon ðŸ¤£

Yes very exciting now! I hope they don't forget about the part that Utsav became a goon and the truth telling which Rani needs to do, I think this will happen after kirtida gets exposed

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rotiboy45

Yes very exciting now! I hope they don't forget about the part that Utsav became a goon and the truth telling which Rani needs to do, I think this will happen after kirtida gets exposed

Utsav wasn't the goon in those three . 

Rotiboy45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padosan12

Utsav wasn't the goon in those three . 

Oh no, I'm not talking about the goons who attack raja's shop, but the part when Utsav's friend told Utsav to become a goon then Utsav became a goon so he can get money to pay the money (5 lakhs I think). I hope they don't leave this plotline unfinished.

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rotiboy45

Oh no, I'm not talking about the goons who attack raja's shop, but the part when Utsav's friend told Utsav to become a goon then Utsav became a goon so he can get money to pay the money (5 lakhs I think). I hope they don't leave this plotline unfinished.

He wasn't in shop attack and they didn't show anything

SanayaK thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Utsav was there at raja's shop on valentine's Day. They showed his covered face. We can recognise his eyes.

Yes I'm excited to see how Rani brings out kirtida's evil face.

But I saw a spoiler that bade Papa cuts raja's leg to divert everyone's attention from kirtida.

That seemed very unusual and difficult to digest.

Rotiboy45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaK

Utsav was there at raja's shop on valentine's Day. They showed his covered face. We can recognise his eyes.

Yes I'm excited to see how Rani brings out kirtida's evil face.

But I saw a spoiler that bade Papa cuts raja's leg to divert everyone's attention from kirtida.

That seemed very unusual and difficult to digest.

what?😆 raja's leg gets cut? Haha I can't wait to see this. It does indeed sound something like mota Papa will do, and yeah that escalated quickly that we are now going to see physical harm. That is quite difficult to digest and think about for this type of show.

Im not going to be surprised if Mota Papa pulls out a gun and shoots raja if that ever happens but I think by then he would be exposed and maybe he will want revenge or something.

Edited by Rotiboy45 - 4 years ago