Poll
How many believe Rashmi will marry arhaan in bb house
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SilentSilver
But it isn't making anyone's game strong, is it? The only plus point of all of it is that Rashmi does seem to be more confident after his re-entry. But the majority of people who like Rashmi detest him, and I think it is making her game weaker than improving it.
And about Arhaan, I actually liked him before his eviction, and now cannot stand him. He could have been a good individual player.
I think after that wkv Arhaan is looking lost completely and he just staying for Rashmi. He will be evicted if nominated for sure
I think after that wkv Arhaan is looking lost completely and he just staying for Rashmi. He will be evicted if nominated for sure
WAHI TOH. Koi toh nominate karo. Ek bar. I am ready to see Rashmi roam around like a dukhiyari zombie for a week. Bas isko nikalo.
Depends on Rashmi only
If she is telling that Arhaan indeed helped her at her worst time again n again then who are we to judge
I think she should give him a chance, not in bb but definitely outside and then decide
I don't think she will agree to get married in the house
No please, meri maa yeh mat kar lena!!!
I am no fan but itni bewakoofi, itna neeche girne ki zaroorat nahi!
Weddings/engagements/ declarations of love in BBH are so passe and meh!!
Stay strong n dignified.
This was correct prediction too 👍🏼