Guys pls it's a request, I might sound rude or anything, just don't get over excited or emotional or even keep hopes until we get a BTS. Please it's a request.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guys pls it's a request, I might sound rude or anything, just don't get over excited or emotional or even keep hopes until we get a BTS. Please it's a request.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
welcome here too! 🤗
Some sources have confirmed positive but until we see the BTS we are not trusting anything. As per us being positive that we have always been. 😆 75ATs aise hi we didn't cover.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
do din baad yea khud royegi isko bolo sare jo sar mein hai woh door nikale and be normal. Because we all know zyada plan karne se kya hota hai.
True🤔
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
that swiss mein before fire on bed.
^ Yeh wala kya, where RB clears Prerna's misconception about their 'honeymoon '?
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Guys pls it's a request, I might sound rude or anything, just don't get over excited or emotional or even keep hopes until we get a BTS. Please it's a request.
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Guys pls it's a request, I might sound rude or anything, just don't get over excited or emotional or even keep hopes until we get a BTS. Please it's a request.
Ankie ne keh diya tho keh diya bus.
when receptionist tells them there is fire, so rb runs into the room so does prerna. That part.Originally posted by: ShivSaan
^ Yeh wala kya, where RB clears Prerna's misconception about their 'honeymoon '?
Originally posted by: Shama_zz
Heyyy Mayur 🤗🤗
I am good and aap kese ho???
Yeah me too It's been soooooooo long😃 ....
It is indeed very long....
And also nice to meet you and kind of remainder of the funny time we had at the @QH #AT.
I realized just now🤣🤣I don't like the color🤣
no Pavan, it's not like that. I am just saying, baki to each's own. I am a strong believer of the fact that if you pre plan anything and keep on talking about it, it doesn't happen so far only "betrayal" is confirmed, once Bajaj Buzz and BTS comes we all can celebrate. Rest toh hum wohi baatein karte hai. Nothing wrong with it.Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Ankie ne keh diya tho keh diya bus.