Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone,  new here . Not sure if anyone remembers me from BB forum. My name is Sneha and finally due to epic boredom decided to start watching MSK🤣

Just let me know if I need to binge watch or is it okay if I start from Monday. Would I miss anything?

Also watch this epic shit🤣 died laughing!! Amma🤣

https://youtu.be/otWw5_Ul1hI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SnehaExpression

Hi everyone,  new here . Not sure if anyone remembers me from BB forum. My name is Sneha and finally due to epic boredom decided to start watching MSK🤣

Just let me know if I need to binge watch or is it okay if I start from Monday. Would I miss anything?

Also watch this epic shit🤣 died laughing!! Amma🤣

Your name is written all over __Expression 😆

start from anywhere you like, doesn’t make much difference but if you like to know the background of the contestants then better to start from the beginning. It’s only 5 episodes. Not much 😊

if you are a big fan of Sana’s antertainment, then you must repeat every episode 😆

welcome to MSK 😊

Groot thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

why are you spamming threads with this video ? this man has abused Shehnaaz throughout the season , have used very bad words for her like Sl*t and what not . 

once he blamed Shehnaaz kind of girls for Priyanka Reddy's rape 🤢🤢🤢

and this show belongs to Shehnaaz so her fans are not interested watching this man's video who judge women more than men and looks down upon them because they are women . 

Minionite thumbnail

This is not related to Mujhse Shaadi Karoge, but Bigg Boss. You've already posted this there, thus closed.