Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

ekta stopped that trend after pavitra rishta 

Originally posted by: favjassi

Kahin tho hoga and I started to watch one of her oldest serials in youtube Iqbal khan as a rockstar and there also she marries other guy

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

exactly...the trend died🙏🏼

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think TRPs were low and they went off the deep end.  Rajeev’s murder was horrible and Preesha agreeing to take the blame and be hanged is the stupidest thing I’ve seen on ITV in ages.  Just absolutely stupid.  Yet she’s still not confessing the truth.  Are we supposed to believe that a person who completed medical school is this stupid?  Sincerely hope Star Plus cancels this mockery, but probably they won’t.

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

In my POV the track looks quite ok, it is just a start, to pull up the TRP they need twist and turns no matter how they, Ekta's shows are watched by all age group people from different cultures, not only in India,( I am from Canada)  people watching from different countries who have a different mindset. Ekta knows how to attract the mass, that is why almost all top-rated shows are her shows. Let us wait and watch .....

Edited by shumi. - 4 years ago
paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoLo

I think TRPs were low and they went off the deep end.  Rajeev’s murder was horrible and Preesha agreeing to take the blame and be hanged is the stupidest thing I’ve seen on ITV in ages.  Just absolutely stupid.  Yet she’s still not confessing the truth.  Are we supposed to believe that a person who completed medical school is this stupid?  Sincerely hope Star Plus cancels this mockery, but probably they won’t.

Don't get her logic for willing to be hanged till death. She says its for saransh but i think he would be appreciate an alive mom than a self sacrificing one. agree with you on how this is the stupidest track to be shown on ITV. thats saying something about this show

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

How are you dear, nice to see you after long time :) do you even remember me ?

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

exactly...the trend died🙏🏼

surprise to see all the Kasturi / robbisabalwal  days buddies...love to see you all back. 😃