Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arre yaar, been fooling around. Ho jaayenge toh milenge. Nahi toh nahi. Why do I feel like I am on the witness stand? 😆 Meri phoot I kismat I mentioned my AD connect
who said I was serious? 🙄😄
Originally posted by: divaprincess
I saw that ..he has 2 sisters may she was the other one because she looked different but then I m nt sure..
Yes she looked different body wise because she has great physique and very tall compared to other sister who came for finale. But both their faces look same
Not you ladki 😆Originally posted by: Ashhima3
who said I was serious? 🙄😄
Follow unfollow drama has started by Shehenaaz now
Must b some glitch ..she unfollowed her own father too 😆
Wohi toh 🤣
Twitter pe hoga babaal ab 🤣
Sana will get bashed left, right and center. Then the theory will come up that they fought on the sets or he friendzoned her 🤣
Then fanfics likhi jaayengi on their patch up 😆
Sana unfollowed sid now get ready for bashing
Evening only I told this follow unfollow will get her into trouble