Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

@Billicat 

I am just trying to write a few lines with appreciation about your abstract art piece here you gifted to us,i.e, the art lovers!🤗 

The precise use of forms, colours and the gestural marks to achieve a perfect effect, exquisite creativity to another level, clearly visible here, the widespread dreams on the sky of affinity! 

Here, you explored many forms to depict the feelings in a very efficient way, I must say. 

Using Alladin's magic lamp ---is it love in this art form? Not asking a personal question, talking about this art piece. 🤗A girl watching the man on the street with some interest, the moon and the stars depicting the vastness in imagination, and the light green with yellow spots showing the inner feelings with an in-depth clarity! Thank you for sharing this Cup Of Creativity Billicat.😊

So much creativity hidden in this thread,👏 I have to catch up from the first page! There, on page 1, Appy's art piece is there and Alexia's poetry.😊⭐️ 

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
x.inspire.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Your artworks are beautiful @BilliCat

Edited by x.inspire.x - 4 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

Koeli thumbnail

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Great initiative, team!

I am really blown away by the amount of creativity all of you guys possess! 

Would like to share something I wrote a few days back. Bear with me, I am writing after a long time so my writing skills are a bit rusty. This one doesn't have a title yet.

They taught you all they could at school,

From complex math to grammar rules,

But never once they spoke of life,

And with fear, its nasty ties,

That when you set out with dreams in your eyes,

Fear tells you you'd never make it on time,

And once you do and sit back watching your dreams come alive,

It sneaks in again in the nick of time,

And warns you of impending doom,

That would take away all you could lose.

Viswasruti thumbnail

@ Koeli_Appy 

The pencil sketch drawing, a woman with inner strength, that is clearly visible through her contemplating posture,   an upward movement of arms with a half-hidden face depicting her conceptualizations on certain matters! 

A rosebud in front of a composite pattern, which evokes many emotions in a poetic nonlinear fashion! Playing with colours is different but giving a meaningful shape with simple lines is in a way different and difficult I feel.You did it very well. 

The Trinetra Shiva with a crescent moon on his left side, the darkness behind and the serene look on his face which emanating divinity! 

I consider the moon as, basically a life-affirming symbol that appears to be always changing.Blue is the color of the sea and sky, it is often associated with depth and stability! The thick chin represents spirituality. 

Lovely artwork Koeli🤗, Shiva painting is of another level, highly thought-provoking one.👏

Leprechaun thumbnail

IDK If it's relevant to post this here, but this is something I was really fond of a year(or 2) before. I used to make a lot of digital pencil arts.... the one I've added in the link below are really close to my heart❤️ 

https://imgur.com/a/qmRw7gq

The quality is ruined. I deleted the primary work and I got these as screenshots from my IG. And the watermark (K and exo_kreation) used are my old ones. I change them according to my IG name😆 

And the first 2 in the link are color pencil arts and the other 2, simple pencil arts. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

@Alexia 🤗

A Crime Of Time Or Rage?--

A brief account of the cause and effect of crime in general, and a set pattern of abuse against women in particular. A judgement, in the end, delivers it all! Meaningful and a relevant poem Alexia.🤗

A dance of darkness or fright?

Sleepless dreams , my times of innocence, pleads in vain, these phrases are the backbone of this poem, the overall theme added special meaning to these phrases, that is the beauty of this poem! An outcry of feminity described by you through this poem in a soul-stirring manner is applaudable.👏

balancedbliss thumbnail

Balanced Bliss is more about the outcome of all the drawbacks, criticism and hardships that I faced in my life that made me cry hugging my pillows at night. How I overcame them, what inspired me, and how I want to inspire many.

Each one of us is universes child, our guardian angels care about us, and it’s just that we need to realize our magic and find balance in the bliss.

These blog is the small collection of inspiration, motivation,wellness & health blog that make some of the useful changes in your life and lifestyle.

kchaims thumbnail

@viswasruti

Thank you so much <3

I love how you depicted my drawing. I love drawing sky and my boyfriend loves sky so I drew it on his jacket. 😳 I have some more jacket drawings, will post them ❤️

@x.inspire.x 

Thank you so much 

@Appy 

Everything is so so beautiful ❤️