Guys, I am planning to write a one shot on AniDita.
If you have a theme in your mind, please comment below and I'll write it as soon as possible.
Thank you!
Guys, I am planning to write a one shot on AniDita.
If you have a theme in your mind, please comment below and I'll write it as soon as possible.
Thank you!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
When she comes from London years later after she went there and she meets aniruddh. Her feelings, her desires, her longings to see him. (I am talking about grown up characters here, don't misunderstand me for a pedo creep) lol
When she comes from London years later after she went there and she meets aniruddh. Her feelings, her desires, her longings to see him. (I am talking about grown up characters here, don't misunderstand me for a pedo creep) lol
Yes this would be a good plot.
Bondita expressing her gratitude to aniruddh for all his sacrifices and with a very heavy heart telling him to lead a life of his own with no responsibility of herself but aniruddh questioning her about feelings they have in their hearts.. Resulting in break down both expressing their love for each other
Aniruddh being forced by the family including bony to marry mini. And he in frustration yells in front of everyone that he loves his wife and will never leave her. Awww....
Aniruddh being forced by the family including bony to marry mini. And he in frustration yells in front of everyone that he loves his wife and will never leave her. Awww....
can i take this prompt?
Jaldi😡
Please write and very soon.....
Agar darakar hi tum OS deti ho toh wahi karungi😈