Channel ka damaad...khairaati winner Shukla. Chullu bhar pani me doob marna chahiya aise winner ko.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Channel ka damaad...khairaati winner Shukla. Chullu bhar pani me doob marna chahiya aise winner ko.
Ye lo aur ek ad. Chalo mai dinner karke aya.
Subha ho gya, chalo breakfast kar lu. Tab tak sayad ad khatam ho jaye.Dinner done. Chalo kuch der soke aya. Tab tak sayad ad khatam ho jaye.
Originally posted by: Kala.Billa
The kick made it less disturbing 😕😲
The very next moment she's again hugging him.
Originally posted by: ArianaGrande
So pretty
https://twitter.com/biggboss_tak/status/1228719158033911809?s=21
I loved her journey! It started bad but the way she rose.
going to vote for Asim now! ❤️
140 pages nothing about live voting yet? Rumour tha kya?
Chalo I can go to sleep after Rashmi's eviction den.
Originally posted by: spicysagar
So is it surely confirm that Shukla the loser is the winner ?
I need to know before I start cursing 🤬 Biggboss. 😡
I saw some clips on insta. Why Shehnaaz's mood is off? Am sure she was at 2nd position but channel tricked her and exchanged hers and Asim's place. 🤔
Subha ho gya, chalo breakfast kar lu. Tab tak sayad ad khatam ho jaye.
😆
live vote will happen?
i need to on vpn
This was know months back, Typhoid time hi🤓.