Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Man this is more shit...  The separation is balckbto square one...  He mentioned money again today..  Like no progress in the last few months at all...  How can they not do something more subtle... 

I hated aman today n he is now irredeemable man...  Plz have some guts to show reality...  No gal comes back after such humiliation...  Salma was another let down 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

One good thing Alia did was show roshni Amans true colours. This poison in him needed to be out as it would have killed roshni. She will rise like a Phoenix and like them one has to become ash to rise again and that’s what happened.

if the makers allow that.if rosh stand by her own words we will see a better rosh

but right now I hate him to the core(Sry but I may change my attitude towards aman ,u know me) 

Why the ffff did he mention money and class

He has some serious memory issues . He is the one who forces himself into rosh life

And then second time how desperate was he to stop kabir rosh marriage 

Now telling rosh how he did a favour by giving her money status and a big house (all of which he took away in a second class man,a wife is entitled to alimony)

Rosh never ask any of these things

8 know aman is not redeemable anymore.My bad luck 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

if the makers allow that.if rosh stand by her own words we will see a better rosh

but right now I hate him to the core(Sry but I may change my attitude towards aman ,u know me) 

Why the ffff did he mention money and class

He has some serious memory issues . He is the one who forces himself into rosh life

And then second time how desperate was he to stop kabir rosh marriage 

Now telling rosh how he did a favour by giving her money status and a big house (all of which he took away in a second class man,a wife is entitled to alimony)

Rosh never ask any of these things

8 know aman is not redeemable anymore.My bad luck 

It’s okay dear you can change opinions 😊

For me he became irredeemable after Alia track and his hypocrisy which came out. I knew he can’t be redeemed. The words were brutal and the way he insulted her in front of everyone and then literally threw her out like you would a rubbish. She is married to him she is not a commodity that he picks up when he likes and he discards when he doesn’t.

No girl deserves that not even Alia. She slept with two brothers and all good and where the F**k was her mum when she was out running from goons? But roshni aman has never loved her. Sleeping with someone doesn’t mean you love them and loving a person when things are going good - anyone can do that the real test is when going gets tough is your love true to withhold anything. AMANS WASNT.

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

It’s okay dear you can change opinions 😊

For me he became irredeemable after Alia track and his hypocrisy which came out. I knew he can’t be redeemed. The words were brutal and the way he insulted her in front of everyone and then literally threw her out like you would a rubbish. She is married to him she is not a commodity that he picks up when he likes and he discards when he doesn’t.

No girl deserves that not even Alia. She slept with two brothers and all good and where the F**k was her mum when she was out running from goons? But roshni aman has never loved her. Sleeping with someone doesn’t mean you love them and loving a person when things are going good - anyone can do that the real test is when going gets tough is your love true to withhold anything. AMANS WASNT.

her Last scene with ammi was awesome

She told relationship is formed bw equal people but he never regarded me as his equal.He felt he did a favour to me by marrying a tawaif's daughter 

Oh gosh it was really heart touching

Yesterday during my sleepless night i watched some of guls shows to know how a redemption is done

But she never let her ML grovel.All was too easy for them in her shows. I hope here we get to see things differently. 

Any way rosh last dialogues was written beautifully 

And hats of to VSC for his acting.His revolution was clearly visible when she attempted to touch him .poor rosh.

I thank God how our real life was different from these itv nonsense

Anyone will be doomed with such a crass husband 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

her Last scene with ammi was awesome

She told relationship is formed bw equal people but he never regarded me as his equal.He felt he did a favour to me by marrying a tawaif's daughter 

Oh gosh it was really heart touching

Yesterday during my sleepless night i watched some of guls shows to know how a redemption is done

But she never let her ML grovel.All was too easy for them in her shows. I hope here we get to see things differently. 

Any way rosh last dialogues was written beautifully 

And hats of to VSC for his acting.His revolution was clearly visible when she attempted to touch him .poor rosh.

I thank God how our real life was different from these itv nonsense

Anyone will be doomed with such a crass husband 

That’s true she was never ever his equal. The thing is when you respect a person and consider her your family you will treat her just like you would your family. You were right when you raised the question that if this happened in Sara or saimas care would he have done the same? No he wouldn’t have. They are his family and roshni never was.

He told roshni you could have rung me - did he forget he was put in jungle saving family? Also why does roshni needs to give him an explanation? She says she had permission to go that’s should have been enough. 

He called her all those things because he had it somewhere in his heart and it all poured out. Gul’s other leads were never this bad. Arnav would call names to khushi but in private and family had no clue and khushi would fight back too. But yes I have not seen her male being redeemed ( except aman during kabir track) but I have not watched other Gul show apart from IPKKND.

You are right in real life no woman will put up with this - after the kick out first time that’s it. In fact they wouldn’t marry a man like him. I watched Thappad trailer the other day and I agree with what Tapsee said - one slap but he can’t do that and that’s that. Here it’s emotional and psychological abuse.

The acting was very good but Aman very very bad and I don’t see him redeemed at all.

nabomita1234 thumbnail

haan Yaar roshni ko strong dikhana he Chahiye..hamesha usko weak dikhaya Gaya hai serial me...