https://www.instagram.com/p/B8iJO-vhbvo/?igshid=1bsyk2lt1dket
Probably bored 😆 .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8iJO-vhbvo/?igshid=1bsyk2lt1dket
Probably bored 😆 .
This is true PC revived Jonas brothers music career... 😆 people here say otherwise though... hilarious are the ones who say she married him for the green card.😆
Well she married him for something. Let's not pretend it's charity on jiju or saccha pyaaarrr..😆
Happy Valentine’s Day fellow singles.😆
Happy valentines day 😳
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
Because Korean society puts a lot of emphasis on looks. If you look at Knetz’s comments a good portion of the comments on celebrities are on their features nose shape, head size, eyelids etc. It’s easy for celebrities to feel inferior after seeing comments like that and go for more PS.
Social media paid hota to ye sab bawaal na hota.. like driving you need to be adult n licensed aisa hi social media ke liye hona chaiye that🤔
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Well she married him for something. Let's not pretend it's charity on jiju or saccha pyaaarrr..😆
We can speculate but it can't be a fact... Personally even being a PC fan I still didn't like her marrying him.😆 but at the end of the day it's her choice.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Happy Valentine’s Day fellow singles.😆
Oho I didn't even notice.😆 Aisa Singliya haal ho rakha hai.
We can speculate but it can't be a fact... Personally even being a PC fan I still didn't like her marrying him.😆 but at the end of the day it's her choice.
There is something. Who toh fact hai. Paisa nahi hai ye bhi fact hai. Kya hai Wo toh media invent kar hi legi.😆
SRK se nick. Downgrade toh hua hai.😆
Some stars are arriving here today for filmfare.the airport has been decorated😆
Originally posted by: Mishh007
There is something. Who toh fact hai. Paisa nahi hai ye bhi fact hai. Kya hai Wo toh media invent kar hi legi.😆
SRK se nick. Downgrade toh hua hai.😆
Only on this forum would a young, fit, caring guy be a downgrade compared to a married ugly father of 3
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0