Can the storyline change

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Upset with today’s episode....also read somewhere about 6 months leap...but we did not get enough of those nice moments we wanted to see...then this should have been brought up at a later stage in this serial ....this sudden accident and Rohit’s unnecessary give up behaviour is not justified or convincing to me...

Why has he to leave Sona for his family is beyond my understanding...

Why he can’t support right is also beyond my understanding ...

For me This drama should have ended here before the divorce drama itself...

Now the storyline itself changing is too much to bear...Khkt the story of revenge and love....

Now they will show Sonakshi hating Rohit...Rohit deliberately behaving badly with her...slowly she will find out that Rohit was the one who saved her and also the entire storyline behind divorce then they will meet again ....this is what it would be ....

But I wanted to see Sonakshi moments ...fun filled episodes ....challenges misunderstandings love...where is that...why the revenge drama before even the earlier one got over....

And isn’t an accident case reported to police where police also look at who actually reported it ....rather forget that ...I did not see any police officer....

This story is painful and not required ..why always so much hatred and sadness

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes please makers change Story from this much hatred.

More than changing the story they need to show redemption track for few Sippy's at least. 

Not for future of the show but for the past beautiful episodes sake.

Not able to watch any of their beautiful journey since it's littered with too many side characters that was happy for them/good towards them.. Now it's unbearable to watch as it all looks fake.

Loved to rewatch Sindoor dhaan episode but if one looks at that now all the side characters and their concern looks very jaded infact I feel like rolling my eyes.

Hope they redeem YK, Rohit and Pooji, Rohit bonds at least for the a feel good aspect. 

Cannot turn the whole family of one lead so toxic and expect the viewers to accept their scenes like it's normal.. How Badima viewed all the drama in her house without a word.😳.

Veena, Nishi and Rohan can be the permenant house villans😃..

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mthiru

Yes please makers change Story from this much hatred.

More than changing the story they need to show redemption track for few Sippy's at least. 

Not for future of the show but for the past beautiful episodes sake.

Not able to watch any of their beautiful journey since it's littered with too many side characters that was happy for them/good towards them.. Now it's unbearable to watch as it all looks fake.

Loved to rewatch Sindoor dhaan episode but if one looks at that now all the side characters and their concern looks very jaded infact I feel like rolling my eyes.

Hope they redeem YK, Rohit and Pooji, Rohit bonds at least for the a feel good aspect. 

Cannot turn the whole family of one lead so toxic and expect the viewers to accept their scenes like it's normal.. How Badima viewed all the drama in her house without a word.😳.

Veena, Nishi and Rohan can be the permenant house villans😃..

I just don’t understand that while there are negative views all around why makers are only going from bad to worst...the storyline is a mess...as you pointed out Badima who used to put forth views earlier has nothing to say...while Sonakshi signed prenup papers in front of badima she is convinced papers were changed by Sonakshi...no one wants to check the authenticity of the papers...Rohan who was mad behind Pari has labelled her bad  suddenly...one day he is ready to divorce his wife...second day his nature only changes..all other members are for the sake of it....divorce was made so easy...allegations were made so easily by Rohit still we sympathise by him ...don’t know why ....and still I am trying to understand why he did wat he did...as in why would someone spoil his married life ....humiliate your own wife....and still get sympathy...why not simply walk away with her...same story why could they not show that way..majorly happy moments were never shown...it was always hatred ...negativity ...allegations ...affairs...do ppl live this way in reality...are there no good moments in life ...disgusting ...