Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi
Do they have property in Tirupati? Why does she go there often? 🤔
Aah got it now, Gunjan releasing next month right? No shor sharaba? First release poster should've come by now.
Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi
Aah got it now, Gunjan releasing next month right? No shor sharaba? First release poster should've come by now.
She is waiting for LAK to do poor so that people go gaga over her trailer. It's people's mentality white bura hai toh black achcha, orange bura hai toh apple achcha, biryani bura hai toh pulao achcha.
This is why I like Kartik. Simple sweet guy you'd like to invite to your adda. Can't stand those celebs who act like they throw teer kaman while acting, and prepare like this and that zone mein jaana... line aise bolna waise nahin... kind of ch'yappa.
Toh Twinkle ne bhi apna YT channel khol li
Awesome auto 🔥
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0