Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Idk maybe, let's see. I am just saying if sanju is who they want it to be framed on, why introduce some random new girl. They could have brought in Maya's ex boyfriend ishaan or something,he was actually mentioned as well. Aliya is smart when she gets to know the problem, in drug case or whatever it is Rhea and aliya always believed that abhi would do something to get ranbir out and their focus was just to protect themselves. But here,I don't think she even knows what's happening. She will prolly throw money at saloni because that's what she knows the best. Hope saloni doesn't get lured and backstab prachi. 

I have conflicting thoughts about sanju, because I don't see how they can make sanju agree to it. And they won't do it without his knowledge Coz in that case he'd expose Rhea. Although sanju framing ranbir would make it believable for everyone but how will they do it. I kind of don't want sanju to be involved in this :3

Yeah. The CVs are so unpredictable here so I don't know what to expect from them.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shonasandy

He try his level best but our prachi make it unsuccessful 

Yeah. Prachi is like a current and Ranbir gets scared of her๐Ÿคฃ. Haven't seen any ITV male lead so scared of female lead๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† like our Pranbir.

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. Prachi is like a current and Ranbir gets scared of her๐Ÿคฃ. Haven't seen any ITV male lead so scared of female lead๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† like our Pranbir.

And ranbir seems like a mix of the good traits in abhi and pragya. Both when it comes to morals and love

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Actually Prachi is smart from start .... and she use her smartness in good way for this track ..... she will save her friend no matter what.... love and proud of you Prachi

Me too. So proud of Prachi. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

don't worry it will ... becuase all PranBir fans praying for that , so god will listen to us

In this case, CVS should. W8ing for yet another hug. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

He is crazy , mad in love with prachi 

Totally. He himself admitted that he is a lost case in love. ๐Ÿ˜† He too knows.๐Ÿ˜†

Nandini25 thumbnail

I m also waiting for this track to end soon .... because i want every kohli family again start to praise Prachi like before .... also i want biji start shipping PranBir again just like before 

I too want that to happen soon. I want the Kohlis to start shipping Pranbir openly. After all Prachi will get their son out of such a huge mess.