Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

Why was ranbir calling saloni as saloni didi? ðŸ¤£

May be he wants ro show prachi his change nature .... now he prefer all girls as didi 

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shonasandy

He attempt to do that but unsuccessful... Poor Ranbir 

Yeah. Prachi had to turn just at that moment. ðŸ˜”

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Today's epi was awesome, both for Pranbir and Arhana as well as the fact that the end of this track is nearing. 

I m also waiting for this track to end soon .... because i want every kohli family again start to praise Prachi like before .... also i want biji start shipping PranBir again just like before 

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shonasandy

May be he wants ro show prachi his change nature .... now he prefer all girls as didi 

Actually he was scared of getting into another molestation case, this time with this Saloni as per Prachi's plan. So he called her didi to try and avoid Prachi's plan. ðŸ˜†

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Prachi's plan is actually smart. So basically to prove that Maya is lying,she is threatening to file another molestation case that happened with the exact same details as Maya's. So since Maya knows it's fake,she'd go out of her way to stop saloni and whilst stopping saloni she might reveal something and they can trap her.

Yes ... Prachi's plan is actually smart and i know Maya will fall in this plan .... but i think no aliya and reha's name will come out .... don't know how's cvs will save reha and aliya from this trap ?

shonasandy thumbnail

Loved that scene. His excuse was hilarious. He was about to hug his imaginary friend deendayal. ðŸ˜† No wonder Prachi calls him crazy. He is. Crazily in love with her. 

He is crazy , mad in love with prachi 

shonasandy thumbnail

Yes please writers. Humari iccha puri karo. 

don't worry it will ... becuase all PranBir fans praying for that , so god will listen to us

shonasandy thumbnail

Yes, that's her plan. She is really smart and uses her brain well while formulating a strategy. That is the way to go if they want Maya to blurt out the truth in the heat of the moment. 

Actually Prachi is smart from start .... and she use her smartness in good way for this track ..... she will save her friend no matter what.... love and proud of you Prachi

shonasandy thumbnail

Will this go to the court?

may be or May be not ? can't predict anything

shonasandy thumbnail

Anyway,this is so much better than prachi trying to do it secretly and proving to be a hero whilst giving us a set of tensed episodes. 

that's why our PranBir is different then any other couple from TV