Btw how hot Asim is looking in the press conference
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Btw how hot Asim is looking in the press conference
Btw how hot Asim is looking in the press conference
Join the party .
I love his sense of styling himself especially his hair most of time !
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Join the party .
I love his sense of styling himself especially his hair most of time !
He certainly is the most good looking and stylish contestant !
Plus almost everything suits him!
Ps. I love his laugh! It's contagious!
❤️
Haha Shubhra we enjoy your objectification of Asim!
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Haha Shubhra we enjoy your objectification of Asim!
😳 thankyou for putting up with my tharkiness 🤣
He certainly is the most good looking and stylish contestant !
Plus almost everything suits him!
Ps. I love his laugh! It's contagious!
❤️
He smiles reaches his eyes and that shows his honestly !
Maine bahut koshish kari samajhne ki what how anyone can hate him, but samajh hi nahi aata yaar!!
Okay guys got a news Asim and Shukla pushed each other after press conference kardiya dhaamal 🤣
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Okay guys got a news Asim and Shukla pushed each other after press conference kardiya dhaamal 🤣
Oh god!!! Seriously!! I knew that SS will target him after what SK said yesterday about him being his competitor!!
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Okay guys got a news Asim and Shukla pushed each other after press conference kardiya dhaamal 🤣
Yes we heard that too. Yeh pagal hai Yaar! Phir same headache! And Negative promos for Asim kal. Lol.
This dodo can never let us have a peaceful night na! Lol.