I have started making posts. You guys do. The same.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have started making posts. You guys do. The same.
Lol! A fans. They're reporting my comments and my post because they didn't like it. 🤣🤣
I'll keep posting. Let them report.
Originally posted by: Guneet80
Lol! A fans are so immature. They're reporting my comments and my post because they didn't like it. 🤣🤣
I'll keep posting. Let them report.
Font make an personal comments 👍🏼
I didn't. But I guess they mass reported.
It was very much satisfying episode despite Rashami's own friend pouncing on her.
Maybe the best weekend episode for Rashami, SK looked concerned for her and DB rocked👍🏼
Guneet I love you !
Hey don't discuss other contestants here. That too with full name.
Against rules.
Okay my bad won’t do that again, and thank you for supporting the right, being on the side of justice.
Originally posted by: LostDelirious
Okay my bad won’t do that again, and thank you for supporting the right, being on the side of justice.
Aur ye khabri waali post edit Kar Lo please because you're a groupie and you'll be instantly banned if someone reports you.
Just edit the tweet and caption out.
Daalna hai toh MF pe daalo. 🤗
And you're welcome. Thank you for being so sweet 🤗❤️