Originally posted by: harshiidiv
Aaj to in sare connection ke wajah she I can't even see my sid
But she was always around him
Everywhere
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: harshiidiv
Aaj to in sare connection ke wajah she I can't even see my sid
But she was always around him
Everywhere
Originally posted by: harshiidiv
I'm 🤗
Me & my sister was a fan of Edkv & Shravan suman, kash new season unhi k sath hota then we will definitely watch it..
🤗
Never seen u in edkv forum .?
S2 cmg with new cast 😭
https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1223295153932263424?s=20
haaaaaaaaaaaaaan
What is this about? . I missed the prior communication.. Please tell
Sid was all happy and joking around everyone was listening. He made a pun about upset and ab-set 🤣🤣
In another one debo asked sid and Rashmi if they would do a film together sid said if the producer wanted to test his patience he would cast us together 🤣
Such a Chipku 
& our sid never stops her..