@bold was it shown in episode?
No but they said it
R was saying it was hidden n adddd later on
Hiding cannot he called chori
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@bold was it shown in episode?
No but they said it
R was saying it was hidden n adddd later on
Hiding cannot he called chori
I'm 🤗
Me & my sister was a fan of Edkv & Shravan suman, kash new season unhi k sath hota then we will definitely watch it..
Upsetting one, film with rashmi one and imitating Arti
What is this about? . I missed the prior communication.. Please tell
Aaj to in sare connection ke wajah she I can't even see my sid
But I haven’t seen the whole episode yet 🤣
I did today he was right
Even BB agreed with his plans n strategies but his action of taking baaz money n putting in His bov was wrong but he has reason
Tomo I can’t say 😆
Congrats Abruh.. Goldie.. So quick🤗