thank you for posting, I was also trying to do the same😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thank you for posting, I was also trying to do the same😆
After hearing Miss puri’s answer, remembered that incident where paras told shukla that ‘teriwali tho ab mere paas hai’!!! Now asim can use that line to paras!!😆
Exactly I feel like this thing until opened to Asim won't be cleared . And in people's mind the speculation is their ki Asim ka kuch hai . 🤣
Whatever Vikas tumhari band baj gayi !
😊
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Exactly I feel like this thing until opened to Asim won't be cleared . And in people's mind the speculation is their ki Asim ka kuch hai . 🤣
Whatever Vikas tumhari band baj gayi !
Is season VG Apne band bajane Aaya hai🤣
He looks so happy and satisfaction is visible in this face.Even HK is looking happy.
For me his happiness matters alot. I hope he gets whatever he wants.
i m so jealous of himanshi right now 😆
i wish i get a guy like asim in my life 😆
(though i m not someone who wants to get married 😆, but agar banda acha hai kyun nahi 😳)
Guys
Can we finish this AT today ?
I hope Asim's image doesn't get affected by Gupta's baseless allegations
Originally posted by: Swarika16
Is season VG Apne band bajane Aaya hai🤣
If apne pair mai kuladhi maro had a face would be vg's face
now paras ka mastermind wala baat make sense
vg the phuski mind ka sach mai popat hogaya 🤪, even paras looks smarter than him now 🤣
Guys
Can we finish this AT today ?
I hope Asim's image doesn't get affected by Gupta's baseless allegations
dont worry it won't!
almost everyone is on asim's side,
even haters r saying asim is not wrong this time!
Originally posted by: randomfancrics
dont worry it won't!
almost everyone is on asim's side,
even haters r saying asim is not wrong this time!
I am just a little worried about the tv audience
Social media reaction is in favor of Asim for sure