Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Pali really it was like a action packed episode, fast paced 🤣 and your summary is like reporter with some nautanki 🤣🤣👏

Are yaar why you used IT for BB re... IT is only for our IT boy 🤣🤣

selfish family and i'm having hope on BM to be the selfish mother to bhagao her daughter for her own happiness.. please continue your report tomorrow #DotDotDot 😆

Arre Diyu I used the chhota It... cha! We have to keep BB away from IT... she will definitely want to meddle in it 😆

IT is only for our favorITe boy 😳

Yes report will continue tomorrow... #DotDotDot 😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

ohhoo guruji 🤗🥳🥳

lovely highlight early morning 🥳

actually is it only me who loved the episode... 

today the apt description will be "Selfish people fighting for selfish reason" 🤣

selfish mother daadu

selfish mother eavesdropping

selfish sister

selfish obsessed lover

selfish bhagodi bride

selfish brother

but me being selfish angry on editor for editing out abir applying haldi on mishti nose in dream 😡 

Nope... Even I loved the episode😃

And I have my reasons😃?.will share in some time😳

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

🤣🤣🤣

Crime patrol......😆sachiii mein this show has now become a crime thrilller...with the number of villains in the show. Reminds me of Baba track where mish was the one running and chasing😆

Bold - it was graphics??😆I thought Shaheer was actually floating in water. Though I woukd like to know....why didn't he drown??😆😆

hifi Mini even i thought it was real but the drowning part even i wanted to know.... 🤣🤣 we can even neglect the graphic but why floating ye thermacoal hai kya 🤣 and how come nannu seeing him floating and water was still where n how did abir disappear that time 🤣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

@bold: 🤣🤣 In the shower!?😆

Remember during Baba track when Mishti was secretly not picking up Abir's phone calls because she was busy doing jaasoosi...

Abir asked her the 3 questions..

"Chori kar rahi ho?

"Kuch chupa rahi ho?

"tum shower mein ho?" Because she wasn't picking his call up

😆🤣

Now abir isn't picking up her call, when Mishti is calling whilst in the shower!🤣🤣 #toofunny

omggg Abir missed the chance in the most oddest time 🤣🤣 but his wish came true hayee poor boy 🤣

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ohhh Nandu thank you so much for the pic yaar.. hifi first thing i noticed is mish in Abirs favorite color 😆❤️

simple beautiful dulhan yaar so cute... it does look similar to her ghoomar dance costume but different 😆

and did you notice in side profile she has the nose ring but when on front she doesnt have 😆

I know mee too! #HIFI I noticed the colour too👍🏼🤗

Yea I know, #goals so simple, elegant and just beautiful❤️❤️ Oh yea I forgot about the ghoomar dance one. It does look similar yet more wedding grand👍🏼 same same but different different😆

Unless the makers really did cut budget and made her wear the same 🤣🤔

@Bold: hha yea😆 Must be some mix up in editing of pre-cap. Bm and Mishti's convo must be jumbled up😆

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Chikdi gale main atak gayi hai Uru chewing gum chabake 😆 #ChikdiChokingHazard  #HaveAtYourOwnRisk 

Ab toh Mishti hi bhaag ke dhakka de toh uteregi 🤣

So much to justify a bhaag ke shaadi 🤣🤣🤣 janta aiwai support kar leti 🤣🤣 ab mujhe eno chahie to digest all this 😆😆😆 it looks extremely funny now 🤣 please end it by this week only 🤣

Mishti bhaagooooo jaldi bhagooooo 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Yes and tomorrow she will be BBB twice over #BeautifulBhagodiBride #BigBen’sBahu 😝

🤣

I love it naina👏

PERFECT HASHTAG😃👏

#HashtagOfTheDay of the week?😉

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Matlab, kuch bhi!

Nannu is downgraded from Insaan to Insane at jet speed. It's outta control! 

I mean Mishti needed justifications but to this level? 😔

Graphics only Mini. Look at his head and hair. 

I guess Abir is hollow inside, he doesn't drown. He just floats... one more quality in him that we can admire 😆 Let's keep him 😆

😆😆

True Pali......Nannu has lost it......He has become completely weird and psycho in 2 episodes........😆

Mishti would have been justified to run away even if Nannu called someone to save Abir ......😆I am like.. who is this guy???

🤣🤣🤣

I was wondering why he was floating Pali....mera dhyan nahi gaya head or hair pe🤣Hollow Abir😆.....Abir's qualities are increasing....he is BB's son tho kuch toh supernatural qualities hoga hi.........😆😆

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ohhoo guruji 🤗🥳🥳

lovely highlight early morning 🥳

actually is it only me who loved the episode... 

today the apt description will be "Selfish people fighting for selfish reason" 🤣

selfish mother daadu

selfish mother eavesdropping

selfish sister

selfish obsessed lover

selfish bhagodi bride

selfish brother

but me being selfish angry on editor for editing out abir applying haldi on mishti nose in dream 😡 

Morning diya 🤗l🤗🤗🤗🤗

Hahahahaha....you made everyone selfish 🤣🤣🤣 I am dumb stuck at the moment 🤣

Lol thank God I didn't watch any segment ....small mercy 😆😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I don't know what to say,  meenu ke naye munne mein humanity bhi nahi hai ....he is worse than meenu 🥺🤣🤣🤣😡😡 paani ae darr lagta hai , abir dikh nahi raha toh bachaunga nahi 🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣...... I wish aur aur aur aur punches padte abir the 🤪🤪🤪 instead he texts a good bye msg from abir's phone but mishti dosent believe 😆😆 can't believe this 🤣

BP I hate you ....gone down my eyes forever 😭  ankhon pe itni badi patti kyun bandhi hai🤪

🤪 

Rajkot mein car racing 😆😆🤣

Kuhu didn't say anything when she was required to say , now you can #ShutUpKuhu 🤣🤣

Kunal on abir search mission 

Dreamy haldi ☺️ The only part of the episode I liked !

At the end of the episode,  I was left with a big "why" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Precap precap precap precap......finally chidiya flies 

"Jaa mishti jaa.....is baar laut ke mat aanaaaaaaa" 

Yeh sunne ke liye , ye dekhne ke liye kab se wait kar rahe hai saare ......phewwwwwww......

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

GURUJIII!🥳 We missed this celebration with you for Monday's intense passionate episode😔

Sooo happy to have you back for Mishbir's bhaag ke shaadi🤗

I said the same thing for Nish as well Can't believe the makers twisted Nannu so much😈 I thought they could handle the addiction issues properly...but no😔 Just because he has addiction issues, doesn't mean he should lose humanity😒 #disappointed🤔

arre yaar, did you see teh BTS for haldi segment yesterday. They EDITED the best scene of Abir teasing Mishti with haldi on nose!🤔😒😔 #nothappy

Pre-cap is the best thing yaar!

@Bold: ooh that reminded me of Mish and BM balcony scene before about chidya and ghosla and pataang and darr... Finally BM is giving the strength for mishti chidiya to spread her wings and FLY away.👏 (never return😲😆)