Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Preeti Shaadi bhi tootengi saath mein mahan nannu aoni dosti bhi lose karegi..he don't deserve Mish...that's the ultimate reality..🤗🤗

Kya naseeb hai yaar hamare with new entrants🤦‍♀️ Sab ke sab negative so far 👎🏼 

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing the precap Preeti.. 

Yesss Abir is in form.. Hero aa gaya 😎 and Nannu has turned pakka vala Villain 😡.. Ab aayega maja .. Abir doing Dhulayi 😛

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Another plan of Meenu which is gonna fail. 

@ bold - Meenu 🤣

Look at Abir already helping with getting meds and all, I am so glad BP didn't interfere in this and had let his honewale sil to do this😆

Come on Abir your mind should also let you know that your pyaari mom will not rest without doing anything and can easily make a bakra out of weaklings (this includes Abir and Mishti also😆)

Meenu ani usaki Veena.. 😆 But jap naam to Ma Ambe ka karati hai.. 😆

@Bold :-  Well said Samy, Abir should start his detectivegiri from his own home.. should start keeping watch on his his evil mom.. yes.. Meenu can target anyone..😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Kya naseeb hai yaar hamare with new entrants🤦‍♀️ Sab ke sab negative so far 👎🏼 

Ha Preeti..first when they enter they will be positive but dheere they will flip...but I had a gut feeling that nannu will be shown as negative..thank God vo kkhh ka Aman nahi bana. 😆😆i was hoping that not to happen..anyway ab bhaag ke Shaadi is the only option left..

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

mishbir outside...

Mish says you said its not the time to be scared but now we dont even have time abir.. you said saying a lie n living a fake life are different but our truth itself is changed now... 

Abir asks why are you giving up on us..

mish says I'm not giving up abir, i'm choosing.. i have you one side and the another side the people who are waiting inside with faith on me..

Abir says then dont choose come lets elope n get married...

Mishti says Abir i've already lost one of my family, you want me to loose this family too... 

Abir says i'll fall on their feet everyday and ask for forgiveness, they will forgive you mishti...

mishti asks then what about Nannu.. what if he again relapses to alcohol bcoz of me... then no one will be able to forgive us abir.. 

Abir says mishti you are gonna put your friend in a loveless marriage.. will you be able to forgive yourself for this... 

Mishti says once you left me for kunals happiness.. today i've to do this for my family happiness.. i'll have to leave you... 

Abir holds her hands n asks her not to do this... 

mishti says Abir you only said i'm strong, i've my magenta belt...

Abir - brown belt.. 

Mishti - i'm not that strong abir... if you dont leave my hands today i wnt be able to go anywhere.. 

Abir leaves her hand... both cry.. 

mishti - thank you abir, i know to trust but you taught me to trust myself, i know to take decision but you taught me to take responsibility... i know to love but you taught me to believe in love... thank you for loving me abir... you have me a love story better than a beautiful dream... thank you for being my strength... and goodbye ajeeb rajvansh.. 

mishti goes but abir holds her hand.. 

mishti - please abir... 

abir - goodbye angry chorni, jao.... 

mishti goes.. 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

everyone in hall... 

shaurya says thank god no one came, today is wedding and he came home drunk... 

kunal interrupts and says still thinking of shaadi... he goes to kuhu and says this is very serious kuhu, think about it, nish is already very weak and marrying mishti who doesnt even love him, this all is very wrong, this shouldnt happen... 

kuhu shouts just shut up kunal.... no one needs your lecture on love and marriage... 

BM chids her for talking to kunal like that.. 

kuhu says you saw nannu's condition so what do i do.... she goes to mishti and asks you went to meet abir bro last night, you didnt even think of nannu even for once on how he will feel... 

Abir comes there... mishti asks both of them to leave... asks kunal to get abir n go from there.. 

Abir says no mishti.. everyone is scared of what happened but... 

jas interrupts n says Mishti is right... she goes to bp and says how many times will he question your decision.. you were the one to decide this, even i agreed so who is this person to question, challenge this decision... kon hai ye.. has this boy become more dear to you than my son,... do my son and i have no place in this family.. are we outsiders... 

BM says why are talking like this... he is our family... 

Jas shouts then the shaadi should happen today only.. he will get married to mishti today itself.. 

mishbir n kunal are shocked..

BP tries to reason but Jas stops him and says you all dont care about him, you all can bear to see him broken, but i cant bcoz i'm his mother.. if he doesnt get married to mishti he will again get addicted and i cant tolerate that.. i cant see him spoiling his life again... 

Mishti shouts shaadi aaj hi hogi.. Abir, kunal are shocked.. 

she goes to jas and says shaadi will happen today but can i talk to abir for the last time... she pleads with folded hands... 

@ bold😆 she didn't say with whom #kiskesaath😆

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Preeti it will happen very soon.. I wish he himself realizes he is doing wrong things supporting Meenu and her plans..looking precap.. Nannu has turned into pakka vala Villain now 😈

btw I saw photo of Vatty in Shaadi vala getup ... so they will drag everything till last minute of Shaadi..😕

Yeah he’s turned negative no doubt. I wonder if he does something to Abir yo stop him and that’s the bts where Kunal and Jugnu are searching for Abir😢 I saw that pic too. I’m so tired with this track now... Kitna stretch kar rahe hai..  it’s becoming too much now

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Thanks for sharing the precap Preeti.. 

Yesss Abir is in form.. Hero aa gaya 😎 and Nannu has turned pakka vala Villain 😡.. Ab aayega maja .. Abir doing Dhulayi 😛

Washing powder nirma wala Patak patak ke dhulai karna chahiye Nannu bhaiyya ka😡

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Why is Mishti drenched in water?😆

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Yeah he’s turned negative no doubt. I wonder if he does something to Abir yo stop him and that’s the bts where Kunal and Jugnu are searching for Abir😢 I saw that pic too. I’m so tired with this track now... Kitna stretch kar rahe hai..  it’s becoming too much now

Ohhh.. I didnt the watch the BTS yet.. 😔

yes agree .. this track has become too much now.. hope they end it soon.. on good side