shukla knows finalist ha
kiya ko karna task
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
shukla knows finalist ha
kiya ko karna task
What kind of drama is Shukla doing !
He's trying to be Mahan or something
Originally posted by: nymeria5
Honestly, I laughed a lot at the ridiculousness of this. It's become a joke 😆
Honestly this season is only a joke
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Sana to asim- mai nomination mai aayi zyada se zyada kya hoga chali jaugi
Asim laughing- maine PaHira mai kuchh nahi kiya inhone.. par inhone kafi torture kiya
I am scared for Shehnaaz now 🤔
Originally posted by: attiya1.3
What I feel is Shukla wanted Asim out.....
Becoz we all know Asim is weak.
It was a risky strategy
I don't think k bb will risk only WC left
Asim is weak?
overconfidence ka doosra naam shukla ji
he is the damaad, why should he perform any task. His doormats will count for him na
Moreover he knows he is a finalist, they wont ever take him out
good that shukla jee in nominations
aarti abdulalh ko votes nh milne 😈
Congratulations I m in top5