Originally posted by: spicysagar
Umar Riaz reaction on Asim/Himanshi relationship
Originally posted by: spicysagar
Shefali Bagga take on Asim being blamed for Himanshi’s breakup
brief summary of both 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: spicysagar
Umar Riaz reaction on Asim/Himanshi relationship
Originally posted by: spicysagar
Shefali Bagga take on Asim being blamed for Himanshi’s breakup
brief summary of both 😳
Originally posted by: spicysagar
On main forum I saw Shukla AT with description
“|| Siddharth Shukla AT#7 || Khatron Ka Khiladi”
At first glance I read it like 😆“|| Siddharth Shukla AT#7 || Khairati Khiladi”
🤣 🤣
No offense to Shukla fans, but I seriously read it like that at first glance. 😆
🤣
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Oye look at this Umar ne Asim ki pheeelings ko pel diya 🤣 . I m so happy thankgod for sane family members 🤣
https://twitter.com/pinkvilla/status/1222175735122669569?s=21
Yo! Umar 🥳
I had full faith in Asim's family 😆
Marriage is a lifetime commitment and it shant be hurried!
They shld first see how they gels outside then decide