Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Sangeet already happened na!

This is raat-jagga ceremony. Mishti will come to know about the reason behind breakup after this sequence...

Kunal wants to tell her so badly... that is why he is mandaraoing aas-paas Mishti only 😆

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

All YRHPK boys are slow when it comes to it..apna Abhir has still not done it. 😜

ohh thats true Abir boy has not gone beyond forehead kiss too 🤣 and took how many episodes to finally confess, and kunal he is married but still they blush even for a hand hold 🤣 ohh god sab ki sab fattu hai... 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

What's wrong with the makers😲

Dhaasuuu episode😲

Abhir filled episode😃

MishBir filled episode😲

N the precap😲

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing episode and an awesome  precap.

Thank you parikh Aunty for instigating the drama, Mahs just melted.

But ladies I don’t think Nishant is going to tell Mishti about blackmail instead I think he might confess his feelings to Mishti. And Mishti will be stunned and won’t be able to call off the wedding. If Nishant tells Mishti the reason behind breakup we won’t get to see wedding attire for everyone lol 

Anyways I think either kunal or Abir might reveal to Mishti the breakup truth. Precap come true and might not be a dream. And if precap comes true it can be eye opening for Nishant that how love is not selfish. And at last min on wedding day Nishant might bring Mishti to that temple to get Mishbir married. Or Mishti might come with help of BM or someone else. 

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Parekh aunty changed the game 😆😆😆 full marks to her 🤣🤣

Yes yes yes yes yes yes shwet I miss you .....come back soon ....m sure samy also misses her equally 🤣🤣

Yesterday I was pissed off at nishant....Maine highlights mein bohot bashing kari hai uski 🤣🤣🤣 but today his actions again confused me 😆😆 

Abir didn't want to reveal ....but nishant's provoking skills you know na 🤣

yes yes yes i so loved her entry yaar... abir getting down and she going up with attitude wah 🤣🤣

ohh god she will be perfect to put the story on track please please makers do listen and bring her back... samy baba should call her back 🤣

same feeling.. .again back to square one mystery continue... and read your highlights so good yaar it was so hilarious.. 🤣

haan no one not even mishti can do it only nishant has the power to provoke abir after all sacha pyaar hai dono ka #NishBirRocks 🤣🥳

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Sangeet already happened na!

This is raat-jagga ceremony. Mishti will come to know about the reason behind breakup after this sequence...

Kunal wants to tell her so badly... that is why he is mandaraoing aas-paas Mishti only 😆

The dress Mish is wearing in the precap  is of that function Pali..I think it may be a dream or else Kunal would have told Mishti the truth and then she goes out to meet Abir..

Ps:I don't have any hope..precap is definitely a dream🤗🤗

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Precap is definitely not a dream!

Mish finds out the reason behind the breakup - still a mystery who revealed it to her (my bet on Kunal)!

So she comes to meet Abir... 

He has correctly assessed that Mishti is doing everything for family's happiness and is torn between family and him.

So Abir is telling her that he understands what she is going through and will love her irrespective of her decision to go ahead with the wedding or not. He is putting her mind at ease and setting her free... he will accept whatever she decides and keep loving her ❤️

But we know, the Chorni is going to come back to her Ajeeb only ❤️

My bet is also on Kunal but I think Nishant will tell Mishti his feelings for her. So when Mishti does know the truth she won’t be able to get out easily. And at the end Nish or someone else will set her free. 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Precap is definitely not a dream!

Mish finds out the reason behind the breakup - still a mystery who revealed it to her (my bet on Kunal)!

So she comes to meet Abir... 

He has correctly assessed that Mishti is doing everything for family's happiness and is torn between family and him.

So Abir is telling her that he understands what she is going through and will love her irrespective of her decision to go ahead with the wedding or not. He is putting her mind at ease and setting her free... he will accept whatever she decides and keep loving her ❤️

But we know, the Chorni is going to come back to her Ajeeb only ❤️

After watching the precap so many times even i felt its not a dream..I too strongly believe kunal will be the one who will reveal the truth..😃

Edited by Agrata23 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: naina_raina

yeah.. I think that is what will happen. Mishti will think about how it will break apart Maheshwari family and BP if she backs out now (especially in light of the thaane today) and will decide to go ahead. But Nannu will stop the wedding  and tell the Maheshwaris that Mishti is still in love with Abhir and requests them to consider. Back to MishBir and trying to manao apney now..

haan i too thought of mish going back i hope its true yaar.. but nannu backing off i dont know as we already got a spoiler of mish eloping 

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

same feeling but still maybe he might say the truth but also keeps an eye on mishti too.. not sure yaar but both are possible... 

parul will be more apt i think as she is the one who knows entire truth.. she was the one to witness everything... 

yeah. Parul is also right candidate and can emotionally comvince mishti too