Mujhe pyar hai! #Mayra os

Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

If i were a wizard the first thing i would have done is cast a time travelling spell and go back to the time when everything started. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as never ending as i stared back at my reflection in the water. 

Why is it hurting me so damn much! Why can't i breathe? 

I was the one who ignored Rudra's hints and pushed him to marry Ananya. It was not for the plan sake, it was for me. Even though I lied Million of times to everyone including myself that Rudra have ni effect on me but the truth is he has, more than anyone ever had it. 

Whenever he is near me I can't help but crave for him to hold me. Whenever I look into his eyes I feel they are staring back at me. He can see the real me who is burried deep down in my soul. Why is he doing this? Why cant I control myself around him? 

No, I cannot risk myself by being close to him. My only motive to be with him is to kill him. And i wont wavered from my plan!

I had to build a strong reason to push him away for good and what is it better than him getting married to ananya. Knowing him, he himself wont make any advances towards me and I can focus myself back to the plan.

She glanced back at water and found another reflection appearing behind her in it. Rudra she squeezed her brow and turned around only to face him.

He looked sad as he stared back at her in eyes. Slowly her gaze followed him as he kneeled beside her and stretched his hand. She leaned slightly back until she felt his cold fingers brushing her tears.

She was crying!

"Sabse bhagne ki jagah achi chuni hai tumne" rudra remarked as he sat beside her stretching his legs out

"What are you doing here? Who told you about this place?" Maya looked puzzled as no body knew about this place except her brother.

"You told me." He points out while stretching his phone out. He taps few buttons and puts it on speaker.

The phone played the phone conversation between Nandini and Maya. She had called nandini to inform her she is feeling uneasy and would like to take rest for few days. The background has plane takeoff sound and also announcement. He never fails to impress Maya. A small smile spread on her face which she didnt bother to hide.

"Who all are with you?" She asked looking past him but found no one.

" Were you expecting someone?" He asked

"May be..not" she turned her eyes back to the Ganga.

"You shouldnt be here Ananya wont like it." She said as pain hit her hard in her chest.

"She is fine and she is at home." He replied

Hmm..she feels hurt but doesnt make it visible.

"Oh..btw " she stretched her hand out to him "Congratulations for your wedding" she pasted her best smile but tears just brightened up in her eyes.

"Thankyou. But I think I cannot accept it." He takes her hand and envelops it with his other hand.

"Wh-?" 

"I didnt marry her" he said as a matter of fact without looking at Maya.

Sometimes tears are sign of unspoken happiness and smile is of silent pain. And this time she smiled through tears.

"Why did you do that?" She asked facing him

" you dont know why i did it?" He asked in challenging tone

She lowered her eyes as the passion in his eyes began to scare her.

" No..." She said in hardly audible voice.

He sadistically laughs and claps. "I think you know it." He knew she knew it

But he wanted her to speak which clearly she wasnt doing it.

"Rudra go back home."

" I am already at home." He intensely looked at her making her feel every single meaning behind his words.

She couldnt take his intense gaze on her anymore and so she picked up her bag and began walking away untill she heard him say

"Marry me maya." Her feet glued to the spot and refused to move. Her face teared up but she tried to hold them back. She refused to turn.

"No." 

"Why?" He asked as he paced to stand next to her

"Because this is not right." She nods her head in no.

His eyes traced the sole tear that managed to escape through her eyes.

"Maya , i think its high time and we should stop lying to ourselves. I love you maya and I can see I am not alone in this. " he again used his thumb to clean her tears.

"I..i..dont know what you are saying." She began to walk but her legs hardly followed instruction.

"I know you do maya. I can feel it. Maya , I want to marry you. Be mine like I am yours" he said and tried to cup her face but she moved away.

"I am sorry Rudra. If you ever felt this from my action but I don't love you."

You are lying told her conscience.

"Liar." He whispered

She nods her head in no as more tears fell on her cheeks.

"Maya please. Stop fighting them..embrace your feelings.i promise i wont hurt you. Main tumhe bahot pyar se rakhunga maya...bahot pyar se." He says ad he tries to hug her but she moved out.

They stayed in the position for few more minutes in silence before rudra nods in no.

"So you dont love me?"  She stayed silent

"Okay" he added

"Then I wont ever bother you." He said and began walking away.

It was a festival and people came to river side for pooja. As soon as rudra began walking away...he heard her scream

Rudra petrified with the thought of she being hurt runs to her while pushing people away. When his elbow met a thali and it went flying in air before falling in ganga. The whole world around him turned red like a fog and when it got cleared he saw maya covered with sindoor with shock written over her face...

To be continued...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail

Wow this is so perfect and dreamy.. 

Tiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is SO SO beautiful! ❤️

I wish we actually got to see it! 

Tiaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Wow this is so perfect and dreamy.. 

Thankyou amu🤗

Tiaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tahiti-1

This is SO SO beautiful! ❤️

I wish we actually got to see it! 

i wish the same🤗 thankyou

Tiaraa thumbnail

thankyou shibani🤗

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

How did I miss this?It was so beautiful and passionate❤️ I can imagine this scene between MayRa and it was freakin' good..Please continue

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful os

Please continue it

Tiaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

How did I miss this?It was so beautiful and passionate❤️ I can imagine this scene between MayRa and it was freakin' good..Please continue

Thankyou pranu🤗

Tiaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: katheriene

Beautiful os

Please continue it

actually i am planning to write 2 shot for this...

Thankyou🤗