Aishhu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

His hot gaze🔥🙈 & her blush😌😍

Aishhu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fuggisrockstar

Yaar these two do romance when their lives are at danger, like example, in between fire, in the middle of forest, inside the cold storage, during kidnapping. 

When they didn't care about their lives to do romance then yeh parents of daughters kya cheez hai 😂😂 

Only their love matters than anything. 

Also writers toh few moments hi deta hai aaj kal to do romance, so they're living it to the fullest, giving treat to the loyal fans and audiences, which never bore us! 

I so wish this parenting track ends and gives us our carefree AbhiGya back again to see Shabir Sriti ruling young love fresh track once again in Kumkum Bhagya! 

Nowadays its more of TISHA than ABHIGYA , because like us even TiSha got bored to do monotonic illogical Hit & misses , non sync dialogues making it even more horrible.... 

So if they are blessed with some good romantic scenes together , Our TISHA are nailing & living it to full which makes others jealous 😌😍😘

sc_anani thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuggisrockstar

Watched past four episodes of our show after a very long time, skipped most of the parts but paused and starred at our AbhiGya for a long time

It was like drizzling rain to a dried forest. 

Shabir Sriti has the magic spell still on us after almost 6years, that those eye locks, hand holds, smiles hugs and kisses shows how lovely couple AbhiGya are. 

No wonder that audience still watch the show for them.

The lover mode of them is always we wanted to see, sad that we(AbhiGya fans) witness it always during the trp fall of the show. 

Maybe being parents is according to the deliberate need of the track, however, the reason for fans & general loyal audience to watch is AbhiGya's nokjhok, love romance, Tom and Jerry fight and every time they separate is to create the anticipation of how they meet again and reunite. 

The supporting characters has finally got their right place of importance, and the leads are taken charge, sadly only during trp fall. 

AbhiGya fans are always against these leaps because parenting role never suited for AbhiGya story and also never helped for trp too! 😂

That's the reason fans are still demanding for young AbhiGya track! Shabir Sriti has so much potential to run the show with AbhiGya younger version! NOT AS PARENTS GONNA WORK FOR STORY AS WELL AS FOR THE TRP. 

Hope writers understands it soon. Because upcoming month it gonna be really tough for channel and pressure on writers to survive the external factors like TRAI, IPL, competing new shows & by March - April contract ending/renewal may happen. 

If you guys have snaps of lohri episodes please do share with me

I don’t know the exact time, but it feels like an eternity since we last had an Abhigya scene. I agree that the writers need to stop this drought, like you mentioned. We want to see Abhigya’s cute-childish fights, see them love each other with each other, and strongly desire a track that revolves around only them. It’s only possible with reincarnation track now. 

This past week we got more Abhigya scenes, and it feels like Kumkum Bhagya got its color back. Without Abhigya, it’s just black and white—bland!

fuggisrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sc_anani

I don’t know the exact time, but it feels like an eternity since we last had an Abhigya scene. I agree that the writers need to stop this drought, like you mentioned. We want to see Abhigya’s cute-childish fights, see them love each other with each other, and strongly desire a track that revolves around only them. It’s only possible with reincarnation track now. 

This past week we got more Abhigya scenes, and it feels like Kumkum Bhagya got its color back. Without Abhigya, it’s just black and white—bland!

The last para could be the right way to say the condition of us and our show 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I was so so hoping that they would do a “let’s date” track after Diwali ... but sadly that was not to be ... 

While I am happy to see these scenes, I think I am kind of in minority here I am just confused about Abhigya storyline... what is the arc?? There seems to be random scenes thrown in for TRP effect... no storyline no continuity or consistency with respect to previous scenes or episodic track... 

I feel bad to see Abhigya reduced to this... I am not on SM but want to start a web series petition for Abhigya/Tisha. There are two zeeTv shows where the leads are getting their own web series - want ur desperately for them too