Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haan totally agreed dear... 

they both are an emotional mess now... they can see through each other and what other is trying to do... but atm the more important issue is stopping the thing which is pushing her to that state even if he sees her state he cant do anything until he clears the mess around... 

btw waiting for your todays review dear... its so refreshing to read and chat with you..😃👍🏼

Thanks! Good to chat with you about the epis too :) 

I posted my take on today's epi here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5145920

napster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: Word. I don’t like seeing this bechaari Mishti. Hope she comes out of this mode. 

And yeah same, I’m not looking forward to the slaps either. AM phir se baith ke royenge 🙈. Lol but I hope Abir doesn’t loose his motivation to fight. 

I'm sure ratings go up when female leads cry so it's rare to see women standing up for themselves and not crying in every second scene 

yes! and Shaheer does crying scenes so well that my heart breaks every time, hopefully he will keep trying as much as Mishti kept trying and if he ever thinks of backing off, I'm sure people around him will make sure he puts up a fight. Mishti can also motivate him by wearing her specs again lol 😃

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: LOL no wonder Meenu is so petrified of AM ka reunion. Five minutes ke Mishti dose mein Abir itna smart ho gaya...lifetime supply mil Gaya toh Meenu toh gayi. 😆

I hope he finds a way to bring Mishti’s spark back. It’s sad to see her in this majboor zone with her family. 

Abir’s shaayari is back? Did I miss something? 🤔. Yeh kaunse scene mein hua? Proper waali shaayari thi kya? 

Regardless, I like seeing this more determined Abir. One lingering thing though is his self-esteem issue where he thinks he is always wrong and Mishti is always right. He is again putting Mishti on a pedestal by saying she can never be wrong. This is unfair to Mishti and him. He should understand that both him and Mishti are human and will make mistakes from time to time. 

I guess for now we need to get through the slap fest drama at the mehendi first 🙈. Not looking forward to that. Lol 

Yes! Abir’s shayari was back yesterday! Proper shayari ❤️

Kaise miss kardi?

😬

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7kgWtBhaDh/

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Yes! Abir’s shayari was back yesterday! Proper shayari ❤️

Kaise miss kardi?

😬

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7kgWtBhaDh/

LOL thanks for posting this here. I guess I missed it cuz I was forwarding through some of the Maheshwari family scenes toh yeh beech mein nikal gaya 😆

But lovely shaayari. Good to see Abir back in this zone.