AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So Abir was really on fire today....itna dimaag? 😲😆

Aaj suddenly saam daam dand bhed mein Meenu ko hi pachhaad diya....waah beta Abir👏😆

He is indeed capable of outwitting Meenu to this extent? LOL then why did he get blackmailed so much for so long?😕 smiley36

Ah yes, he needed gyaan from Mishti in order to clear his head and manage to think again....he was literally mentally paralyzed before he managed to talk to her. Woh baat aur hai that he couldn't manage to help his own case with Mishti much, but managed to save himself from a random forced shaadi.....lol 

Apart from this, the highlight of the epi was the Abir-Nishant convo. It really struck me for its directness, especially from Abir. It's a strange fine line he is able to walk between guilt and disappointment in himself for his mistakes, and absolute confidence in Mishti coming back into his life.  Some might misunderstand it for arrogance....but somehow it just came across as a direct factual statement more than anything else. 

Nishant pointed out all of Abir's failings bluntly....reminded him how much Mishti has cried for so many months. Abir didn't cower from it....instead he stated the truth in a stark manner....both him and Mishti were lifeless in these months because of what happened.....but it didn't change the FACT that him and Mishti love each other. He is indeed focusing on FACTS just like Mishti told him to😆.  

There is a new determination in Abir now.....he cannot change the past and the many mistakes made.....what he does know is the truth and the future that is his and Mishti's to build.  Again and again he reiterated the same thing.....him and Mishti are not some dream or fantasy....they are a reality that has been built over time with the many challenges they have overcome together. And that is why it's not an IF but a WHEN for Mishti coming back to him....that's where he is getting this newfound determination from. 

LOL I was amused though to see him pitching this to Nishant as, "Look pal, I'm trying to spare you some hurt when eventually Mishti does forgive me and come back to me"😆.....this was also amusing cuz Abir acknowledged to Parul earlier that he had lost his mind in jealousy everytime he saw NishMish together....he thought Nishant made Mishti happy like he never could....lol and look at him now trying to "spare Nishant's feelings"😆 by telling him to leave now before he gets hurt by Mishti going back to Abir.....lol

Best line of the epi had to be, "Mishti mera pyar hai, Nishant....koi competition nahin hai. Aur tum humaari kahaani ka hissa ho, kahaani nahin". 👏

On the Mishti front, I'm tired of seeing her constantly apologizing to Jasmeet and groveling in front of her family.....all her spunk is gone, poor girl. Ab Abir se ladne mein hi waapis aayega spunk, I guess.....lol....which reminds me, I loved that bit when Abir enacted exactly how Mishti would be angry with him for trying to stop this wedding.....lol 

Precap does seem like the guys are gonna make it an ego battle over Mishti now more than anything *rolls eyes*.....lol 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

napster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I love when writers give such scenes to Shaheer, he expresses so well that it doesn't feel like acting. I wanted to get inside the screen, hug him and say don't worry, don't cry 😆🤗

But seriously not looking forward to slaps 

About Mishti becoming so bechari in front of Jas, I hate when hindi shows do that with women when they are about to marry or after marriage. Sending the message that you have to tolerate bad behavior from in-laws and that eventually they'll change and accept you 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

See, MishBir’s gol gol baatein did the trick! That’s their effective communication 

Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha

Magar na jaane aisa kyun laga

Ki Dhup main khila hai Chand, din main raat ho gayi

Yeh pyar ki bina kahe, sure hi baat hogayi 😳

5 mins meeting with Mish and Abir’s brain had Khul Ja Sim Sim moment!

Abir’s Spark plug is cleaned and he is ready to go full throttle again  😆

5 min meeting main yeh haal hai, toh reunion ke baad toh Abir will have the sharpest brain! 😆 He will have to jumpstart Mishti’s to get her spunk back!!

Mishti mera pyaar hai, koi competition nahi hai! Aur tum humari kahani ka hissa ho kahani nahi...

Reminded me of MishBir cab ride where Mish tells Abir about his mom not liking her and Abir tells Mishti how others are just part of their story, not the story itself! I loved his dialogue then, and I loved it today smiley27

He is focusing on FACTS ONLY now! 

And his shayari is back 🥳

Finally, our Show is slowly getting back on track!! I am excited for the culmination of this track now 😃

Will be back with my other thoughts later 🤗

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

wow again a good analysis on episode yaar.. 👏👏

really the 5 min talk making a hell of a difference is lol but then as mishbir are each others strength its portrayed that abir is following what mish said follow the facts not heart n emotions.. sometimes you need anchor to go in right direction.. 😆

oh now i too see it abir was jealous he admitted but then he himself said back off before you can get hurt... total contrast... maybe he says nishant as a friend is doing all this and i'm jealous but the fact doesnt change that mishti loves me and i love her.. so before you can develop any feeling and get hurt please back off 😆 but its weird... 

haa the dialogue its so so significant... 

- mishti mera pyaar hai koi cheez nahi

- abir never saw me as property to come back after seeing me becoming someone else's

- mishti koi competition nahi hai mera pyaar hai... 

so many significant dialogues and parallel... nishant until now never saw abirs love and determination like mish said he only saw abir fighting for others but never saw him fighting for her so only he is not understanding... so maybe he will start thinking on this... nannu's expression n confidence changed in their private talk as abir started talking about mish, as he saw abirs love and understanding of mishti... 

but i dont know in which way all this is gonna go... nishant is a silent observer, he is provoking abir for a reason... lets see... but i just hate this boy vs boy... in all this no one is able to see how much suffocating mishti is, how she is hurting herself... she just needs to get away form here damn with nishant and abir and family she should just udd chala and get some time for herself... 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

See, MishBir’s gol gol baatein did the trick! That’s their effective communication 

Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha

Magar na jaane aisa kyun laga

Ki Dhup main khila hai Chand, din main raat ho gayi

Yeh pyar ki bina kahe, sure hi baat hogayi 😳

5 mins meeting with Mish and Abir’s brain had Khul Ja Sim Sim moment!

Abir’s Spark plug is cleaned and he is ready to go full throttle again  😆

5 min meeting main yeh haal hai, toh reunion ke baad toh Abir will have the sharpest brain! 😆 He will have to jumpstart Mishti’s to get her spunk back!!

Mishti mera pyaar hai, koi competition nahi hai! Aur tum humari kahani ka hissa ho kahani nahi...

Reminded me of MishBir cab ride where Mish tells Abir about his mom not liking her and Abir tells Mishti how others are just part of their story, not the story itself! I loved his dialogue then, and I loved it today smiley27

He is focusing on FACTS ONLY now! 

And his shayari is back 🥳

Finally, our Show is slowly getting back on track!! I am excited for the culmination of this track now 😃

Will be back with my other thoughts later 🤗

@bold: LOL no wonder Meenu is so petrified of AM ka reunion. Five minutes ke Mishti dose mein Abir itna smart ho gaya...lifetime supply mil Gaya toh Meenu toh gayi. 😆

I hope he finds a way to bring Mishti’s spark back. It’s sad to see her in this majboor zone with her family. 

Abir’s shaayari is back? Did I miss something? 🤔. Yeh kaunse scene mein hua? Proper waali shaayari thi kya? 

Regardless, I like seeing this more determined Abir. One lingering thing though is his self-esteem issue where he thinks he is always wrong and Mishti is always right. He is again putting Mishti on a pedestal by saying she can never be wrong. This is unfair to Mishti and him. He should understand that both him and Mishti are human and will make mistakes from time to time. 

I guess for now we need to get through the slap fest drama at the mehendi first 🙈. Not looking forward to that. Lol 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: napster

I love when writers give such scenes to Shaheer, he expresses so well that it doesn't feel like acting. I wanted to get inside the screen, hug him and say don't worry, don't cry 😆🤗

But seriously not looking forward to slaps 

About Mishti becoming so bechari in front of Jas, I hate when hindi shows do that with women when they are about to marry or after marriage. Sending the message that you have to tolerate bad behavior from in-laws and that eventually they'll change and accept you 

@bold: Word. I don’t like seeing this bechaari Mishti. Hope she comes out of this mode. 

And yeah same, I’m not looking forward to the slaps either. AM phir se baith ke royenge 🙈. Lol but I hope Abir doesn’t loose his motivation to fight. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

wow again a good analysis on episode yaar.. 👏👏

really the 5 min talk making a hell of a difference is lol but then as mishbir are each others strength its portrayed that abir is following what mish said follow the facts not heart n emotions.. sometimes you need anchor to go in right direction.. 😆

oh now i too see it abir was jealous he admitted but then he himself said back off before you can get hurt... total contrast... maybe he says nishant as a friend is doing all this and i'm jealous but the fact doesnt change that mishti loves me and i love her.. so before you can develop any feeling and get hurt please back off 😆 but its weird... 

haa the dialogue its so so significant... 

- mishti mera pyaar hai koi cheez nahi

- abir never saw me as property to come back after seeing me becoming someone else's

- mishti koi competition nahi hai mera pyaar hai... 

so many significant dialogues and parallel... nishant until now never saw abirs love and determination like mish said he only saw abir fighting for others but never saw him fighting for her so only he is not understanding... so maybe he will start thinking on this... nannu's expression n confidence changed in their private talk as abir started talking about mish, as he saw abirs love and understanding of mishti... 

but i dont know in which way all this is gonna go... nishant is a silent observer, he is provoking abir for a reason... lets see... but i just hate this boy vs boy... in all this no one is able to see how much suffocating mishti is, how she is hurting herself... she just needs to get away form here damn with nishant and abir and family she should just udd chala and get some time for herself... 😆

Hey thanks :) 

Nishant is definitely noting everything in terms of Abir’s words and body language when he talks about Mishti and their love for each other. And he gets a bit unnerved each time he sees that intensity from Abir for Mishti. I still think Nishant is mostly feeling insecure right now and getting possessive about Mishti seeing Abir show up again and again, but the writers are capable of flipping it later. Lol 

Haha if only Mishti was able to “udd chala”  and run away from crazy family whenever she wanted to. But that will remain an Abir speciality 😆

I think Abir does see Mishti’s suffocation but he also sees that she is making this decision without a clear head, which is why he keeps coming back. Mishti is in a numb state right now and she’s quite capable of completing this shaadi like a zombie. Her own family isn’t able to see the cliff she is walking towards so Abir is having to pop in again  and again to snap her out of her zombie mode. Lol 

As Abir acknowledges, the mess has really gone very far this time but that doesn’t mean he will leave Mishti alone to make this mistake in her zombie mode. 

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hey thanks :) 

Nishant is definitely noting everything in terms of Abir’s words and body language when he talks about Mishti and their love for each other. And he gets a bit unnerved each time he sees that intensity from Abir for Mishti. I still think Nishant is mostly feeling insecure right now and getting possessive about Mishti seeing Abir show up again and again, but the writers are capable of flipping it later. Lol 

Haha if only Mishti was able to “udd chala”  and run away from crazy family whenever she wanted to. But that will remain an Abir speciality 😆

I think Abir does see Mishti’s suffocation but he also sees that she is making this decision without a clear head, which is why he keeps coming back. Mishti is in a numb state right now and she’s quite capable of completing this shaadi like a zombie. Her own family isn’t able to see the cliff she is walking towards so Abir is having to pop in again  and again to snap her out of her zombie mode. Lol 

As Abir acknowledges, the mess has really gone very far this time but that doesn’t mean he will leave Mishti alone to make this mistake in her zombie mode. 

haha nishant still has a mystery around him... we can see him standing him in background always when mish is there but dont clearly know why and what all he heard and whats the purpose of it.. as of now he is observing everything about mishbir let it be we will see if he flips or its always a mystery 😆

chaa damn mishti should learn this from abir get the copy rights... she needs this atm 😆

Mmm he understands mishti is doing all this for family and to move on from him and he knew she is not in her right state but then seeing her emotionally getting weak i dont know as he is not able to see her properly or always... lol the family around her itself are not seeing how she has become.. 

mehndi drama is gonna be a dhamaka with lot of twists n turns with nish provoking abir 😆 lets see what both boys does there.. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha nishant still has a mystery around him... we can see him standing him in background always when mish is there but dont clearly know why and what all he heard and whats the purpose of it.. as of now he is observing everything about mishbir let it be we will see if he flips or its always a mystery 😆

chaa damn mishti should learn this from abir get the copy rights... she needs this atm 😆

Mmm he understands mishti is doing all this for family and to move on from him and he knew she is not in her right state but then seeing her emotionally getting weak i dont know as he is not able to see her properly or always... lol the family around her itself are not seeing how she has become.. 

mehndi drama is gonna be a dhamaka with lot of twists n turns with nish provoking abir 😆 lets see what both boys does there.. 

@bold: I do understand what you mean. Her distress is very obvious and one wonders why Abir doesn't focus more on consoling her first than doing all this.....why doesn't he first try to give her that emotional assurance before trying to stop this wedding. 

But again, it's that directness that keeps coming back....that is the character trait that is making the scenes different otherwise the story is so easy and predictable. The issue isn't that Abir doesn't see all the pain in her eyes.....I think he does see it. But he is struggling to communicate with her....as we rightly discussed in the previous thread, she is Abir's emotional strength and anchor. Without her, he struggles to communicate those emotions and decisions.  

Thing is, right now an apology alone won't suffice.....I think Mishti already has some idea of his regret and apology with the way he keeps coming back to talk to her.....the issues are bigger now given the level to which this mess has escalated. They both know that. The time will come when she will want him to hold her and take all her pain away.....but I don't think that time is here yet....somewhere they both know it.  He has hurt her so much that it will take a round of hurt for him too before they get to that point I suppose. 

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: I do understand what you mean. Her distress is very obvious and one wonders why Abir doesn't focus more on consoling her first than doing all this.....why doesn't he first try to give her that emotional assurance before trying to stop this wedding. 

But again, it's that directness that keeps coming back....that is the character trait that is making the scenes different otherwise the story is so easy and predictable. The issue isn't that Abir doesn't see all the pain in her eyes.....I think he does see it. But he is struggling to communicate with her....as we rightly discussed in the previous thread, she is Abir's emotional strength and anchor. Without her, he struggles to communicate those emotions and decisions.  

Thing is, right now an apology alone won't suffice.....I think Mishti already has some idea of his regret and apology with the way he keeps coming back to talk to her.....the issues are bigger now given the level to which this mess has escalated. They both know that. The time will come when she will want him to hold her and take all her pain away.....but I don't think that time is here yet....somewhere they both know it.  He has hurt her so much that it will take a round of hurt for him too before they get to that point I suppose. 

haan totally agreed dear... 

they both are an emotional mess now... they can see through each other and what other is trying to do... but atm the more important issue is stopping the thing which is pushing her to that state even if he sees her state he cant do anything until he clears the mess around... 

btw waiting for your todays review dear... its so refreshing to read and chat with you..😃👍🏼

Edited by LetThereBeLight - 4 years ago