Can somebody plz tell in brief ki kl kya kya hua. @Garima.
I was reading the updates but was so pissed off that i had to stop in between to calm myself down. Can't tolerate this POS shukla now. Bohot ho gya.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can somebody plz tell in brief ki kl kya kya hua. @Garima.
I was reading the updates but was so pissed off that i had to stop in between to calm myself down. Can't tolerate this POS shukla now. Bohot ho gya.
Guys plz vote here, we r too far behind
Originally posted by: lifeiscool
Can somebody plz tell in brief ki kl kya kya hua. @Garima.
I was reading the updates but was so pissed off that i had to stop in between to calm myself down. Can't tolerate this POS shukla now. Bohot ho gya.
Upar wala video dkho u will get everything ki kal Asim k saath kya hua hai...in short Sid started 1st bki anshvi will tell u...today I m nt feeling well..
Can I just say I loved Asim in the promo? He took on Sid like a boss without going too over the top.. It seemed like he was saying the right things (calm down, respect the lady's emotions etc), while SS's BP kept rising with every word he spoke.
It may all look different in the actual episode, but I liked how Asim came across. Which is why I think SS fans are in a frenzy.
I really think Asim fell on the table when Shukla pushed him .why did they edit it 😡
Voot p pulsmeter question hai
vote for him there
Unseen clips