https://twitter.com/RealVinduSingh/status/1219316668230275072?s=09
This is too much now someone please report this man😡
https://twitter.com/RealVinduSingh/status/1219316668230275072?s=09
This is too much now someone please report this man😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Top 5 ormax people r trending ab ye shefali nhi jayegi ye aaj bhi trend ho rhi hai..hum log hi isko footage de rhe hai...
I don't understand one thing why Sid hates Asim so much. Asim has been his good friend. They fought but he tried to ment things and he still has a soft corner for him. I feel Sid hates losing and he does not want to lose to Asim. His insecurity results in his aggression. He knows Paras, Mahira, Shefali and Arti se ussey koi khatra nahin hain so he is ok with them
Promo ne bahut popat kiya is season
Kameena editor , 😡
I was nt ready to believe ke asim pushed him first
From on wards not going to fall in their trap .
Sorry guys had to be away because of damily and cant watch episodes either but from what I have read. Asim ka support monumental hona chahiye and we should speed through these ATs. He is being done dirty by the channel again and again on national television
Originally posted by: Swarika16
https://twitter.com/RealVinduSingh/status/1219316668230275072?s=09
This is too much now someone please report this man😡
I'm actually worried for Asim, agar Shukla yeh show na jeeta toh pata nahi yeh Asim ka kya kareyga, isne bohat paise lagayen hai Shukla par.
This Vindu is again making these veiled religious insinuations! He didn’t see when Shukla said ambulance bulani padegi tere liye!
Ss ghalat bhi karta hai tu uske supporters pagal ho jatay hai support mai. Yahan tu Asim 100% sahee and akela hai lets support him like never before and unlike any fandom! really hoping I can get back to posting tweeting etc soon! Asim ❤️ stay strong ❤️