Who had the best chemistry of these unconventional onscreen pairs?

Poll

Who had the best chemistry of these unconventional onscreen pairs?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

?

Edited by JackSparrowcraz - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I loved Ranbir-Konkona chemistry in Wake Up Sid, so it has to them.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ranbir-Konkana over any other by miles. I loved them in Wake up Sid, I never intended to watch that movie and thought I would never like it but my sis bugged me to watch it and I don't regret it. It's such a feel good movie and Ranbir and Konkana made it how it is. They both were so good in it.

Edited by Glitter_In_Eye - 4 years ago

Ranbir with Konkana....In fact he looks good paired up with any actress- older or younger! He has been paired up with a plethora of actresses from a wide range of age groups and he looked good with each one of them-Konkana, Bipasha, Aishwarya, Madhuri, Priyanka,Deepika,Illeana,Kartina, Kalki, Sonam,Anushka....

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We talk alot about male/female pairings, what about unconventional brumances or chickmances?

For me, Ranveer and Arjun - Gunday

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ranbir and Konkana leading by a big margin.

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ranbir-Konkona by miles! Such wonderful wholesome chemistry. Wake Up Sid is actually my favorite Bollywood movie. I think it's perfect in every way. It's one of those gems that takes your heart away...quietly.

Anony-mouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Ranbir with Konkana....In fact he looks good paired up with any actress- older or younger! He has been paired up with a plethora of actresses from a wide range of age groups and he looked good with each one of them-Konkana, Bipasha, Aishwarya, Madhuri, Priyanka,Deepika,Illeana,Kartina, Kalki, Sonam,Anushka....

Actually- you might be onto something!

UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

There's also Nawazuddin and Athiya from Motichoor Chaknachoor.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Very well said! 👏