Like it or not. The number of topics made on her every day beats everyone😆
Like it or not. The number of topics made on her every day beats everyone😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can literally see smokes coming out from your ears
She is one disgusting and shameless woman backed by her fans. So the discussions never end here and goes in a loop.
Originally posted by: Poorabhforever
I can literally see smokes coming out from your ears
No, I'm just amused at how much importance she gets here.
The number of topics made on her exceeds expectations. Even those who bash her daily scrutinizes her tiniest moves and that is the sign of a superstar.
Not a great achievement. Even Barun 🧼 tea was once a megastar of IF.
Originally posted by: Looney86
Not a great achievement. Even Barun 🧼 tea was once a megastar of IF.
I'm not saying it's a great achievement. I'm just stating the facts. Hopefully haters should acknowledge that their bashing indicates her superstar status.
Originally posted by: mintyblue
I'm not saying it's a great achievement. I'm just stating the facts. Hopefully haters should acknowledge that their bashing indicates her superstar status.
If it's not a great achievement then what point are you trying to make?🤣
She is one disgusting and shameless woman backed by her fans. So the discussions never end here and goes in a loop.
Deepikafan13 likes this post.
Hence proved that I was absolutely right sensing this and posting about this member being a troll, and not a Deepika's fan, regardless of countless threads he/she opened in last few days in support of Deepika.
Originally posted by: tanya_91
Deepikafan13 likes this post.
Hence proved that I was absolutely right sensing this and posting about this member being a troll, and not a Deepika's fan, regardless of countless threads he/she opened in last few days in support of Deepika.
Thanks for the information. I can't imagine 😥 I fell for it too!
This place is filled with such people Minty.
Right from the start her/his posts seems feel like more of mocking Deepika sarcastically, than been genuine about the subject matter.
His/her posts and threads were actually open invitation for haters and trolls to fully bash Deepika.
---------
Second hand embarrassment and I don't even like the guy. This must be tough to watch for Aryan Suhana. The man is allegedly a billionaire, can...
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
deepika's spokesperson has said this https://x.com/Showbiz_IT/status/2091897293826121802?s=20
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
You can barely spot them as they enter their car as some restaurant patron clicked them https://x.com/i/status/2077052706926051462
71