Like it or not. The number of topics made on her every day beats everyone😆
Like it or not. The number of topics made on her every day beats everyone😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I can literally see smokes coming out from your ears
She is one disgusting and shameless woman backed by her fans. So the discussions never end here and goes in a loop.
Originally posted by: Poorabhforever
I can literally see smokes coming out from your ears
No, I'm just amused at how much importance she gets here.
The number of topics made on her exceeds expectations. Even those who bash her daily scrutinizes her tiniest moves and that is the sign of a superstar.
Not a great achievement. Even Barun 🧼 tea was once a megastar of IF.
Originally posted by: PV2XOHROT677D7BF
Not a great achievement. Even Barun 🧼 tea was once a megastar of IF.
I'm not saying it's a great achievement. I'm just stating the facts. Hopefully haters should acknowledge that their bashing indicates her superstar status.
Originally posted by: mintyblue
I'm not saying it's a great achievement. I'm just stating the facts. Hopefully haters should acknowledge that their bashing indicates her superstar status.
If it's not a great achievement then what point are you trying to make?🤣
She is one disgusting and shameless woman backed by her fans. So the discussions never end here and goes in a loop.
Deepikafan13 likes this post.
Hence proved that I was absolutely right sensing this and posting about this member being a troll, and not a Deepika's fan, regardless of countless threads he/she opened in last few days in support of Deepika.
Originally posted by: 35GEEJ6OMNGOCVZ5
Deepikafan13 likes this post.
Hence proved that I was absolutely right sensing this and posting about this member being a troll, and not a Deepika's fan, regardless of countless threads he/she opened in last few days in support of Deepika.
Thanks for the information. I can't imagine 😥 I fell for it too!
This place is filled with such people Minty.
Right from the start her/his posts seems feel like more of mocking Deepika sarcastically, than been genuine about the subject matter.
His/her posts and threads were actually open invitation for haters and trolls to fully bash Deepika.
---------
Second hand embarrassment and I don't even like the guy. This must be tough to watch for Aryan Suhana. The man is allegedly a billionaire, can...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
The intern is happening with Deepika and Amitabh https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYLVvJn49z/?stkn=bmhmYW4xd2pwOWlv
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdB12M_iG3g/?img_index=5 stkn=cDRuNGN1M2xxenRp
71