Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Thank u for the update..preethi🤗

It was typed....🤔Bb has superspeed typing skills.

Today for the first time I hated Abir🤔 pehle sirf gussa aathi thi.....

After all this drama I dnt want him to go and dhol bhajaoing in her engagement...🤔

Mini, its all situational. I still want to give Abir a benefit of doubt. He did regret the moment he got to know about the spiked drink. See all this is started with our darling Nish’s plan of testing Abir’s love for Mish. He couldn’t accept the thought that she’s moved in in life so quickly. All the issues created by BB added on to the jealousy. Soo can’t blame him completely. Precap we see a glimpse of Abir1.0

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: preeti200

And for all the curious minds who were wondering how Abir didn’t recognize bb’s handwriting the mystery solved....... the letter was typed🤣🤣🤣

i didn't understand the precap. Why don't kunal open his mouth and tell about that he spiked nishanth drink on benba's saying.🙄🙄🙄🙄

Subah subah dimaag karaab ho raha hey.

Aaj sachaai pata chali,guilty feel ho raha hey! Kal fir saey galti karaega ,mishti ki poor baath nahi sunaega,then someone has to beat his head with hammer of truth,then repeat 🤷🤷🤷

It's clearly understood that Rajan shahi is in a mood to convert mishbir to 

KAIRA -2 . Give a happy ending and end the serial.🤷

Edited by Thimag1314 - 4 years ago
loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Thank u for the update..preethi🤗

It was typed....🤔Bb has superspeed typing skills.

Today for the first time I hated Abir🤔 pehle sirf gussa aathi thi.....

After all this drama I dnt want him to go and dhol bhajaoing in her engagement...🤔

What did Abir do?

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mini, its all situational. I still want to give Abir a benefit of doubt. He did regret the moment he got to know about the spiked drink. See all this is started with our darling Nish’s plan of testing Abir’s love for Mish. He couldn’t accept the thought that she’s moved in in life so quickly. All the issues created by BB added on to the jealousy. Soo can’t blame him completely. Precap we see a glimpse of Abir1.0

Bold - this is what irks me.. what if mishti actually moved on? After all ..he humiliated her and broke up in front of his family. There is nothing wrong if mish moved on. Was Abir expecting her to sob for him all her life? it’s like if he can’t have her then no one else can.

I know I’m overreacting and this is not our Abir..but his actions says the otherwise.

arrgg... I should stop ranting now. Sorry folks!!

Edited by KambakthIshq - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Morning ....is anyone interested for the lu?...I am going to watch the episode now

😛😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kal tak mujhe sab situational hi laga. BB played in between them and they got played. But Abir 2.0 just crossed the limits......he is not the same Abir yaara. It just pricked me.....he just went off on Mishti without even thinking.....he just did the last rites on their already dead relationship. It was so bad that mishti questioned herself on how did she ever love such a person. After making Abir fall to such an extent how does the makers expect to revive him ?? By dhol bajaoing and running behind Mishti??🤔 That will be so selfish and very unlike Abir 1.0 .......

After all this he is giving lift to Nishant. I mean who is this Nishant ??🤔If he can behave decently with him then what abt the girl he used to love?

Well I appreciate Kuhu for going off on Abir today. She asked the right questions. He was the one who broke up with her then why does he have a problem when she moves on. And she said what was on my mind that he is behaving just like Kunal.😆 

I mean this is epic. After 215 episodes the makers are selling us the fact that Abir is just another version of Kunal.....then why all the courtship drama??🙆😆

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today’s episode was really good specially the last five minutes of Kuhu and Abir scene. It reminded me of the time when Kunal gave Kuhu divorce papers and Misti confronted Kunal. I think tomorrow is going to be even more amazing. We are going to have intense Abir 1.0 back. Unfortunately, Misti has give up on Abir completely and she may return all his presents tomorrow including the pendant. 

At this point, I feel if Misti decides to forgives Abir then none of her family members will support her and some of them may even not keep relation with her. Jasmeet and Kuhu keep reminding us that they are accepting Mishti only for Nishant’s happiness. So I think next will be Abir trying to win over whole Maheshwari clan and Nishant backs off by himself or Nishant turns negative. 

I know Shaheer is good in intense scenes so I’m so looking forward to his redemption track. 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

And for all the curious minds who were wondering how Abir didn’t recognize bb’s handwriting the mystery solved....... the letter was typed🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣 Wow .but in previous episodes when bb was burning the letter , it was shown to be hand written if I  am not mistaken😆

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Bold - this is what irks me.. what if mishti actually moved on? After all ..he humiliated her and broke up in front of his family. There is nothing wrong if mish moved on. Was Abir expecting her to sob for him all her life? it’s like if he can’t have her then no one else can.

I know I’m overreacting and this is not our Abir..but his actions says the otherwise.

arrgg... I should stop ranting now. Sorry folks!!

I agree Shruti. In real life that’s what we expect. But I personally am invested in Mishbir love story so throwing logic out of the window lol. Makers tried to experiment something here and in the process badly butchered Abir’s character. But I’m keeping my fingers crossed for upcoming episodes. It’ll be interesting to see after all the taunts and drama how is Abir going to rise in Mish’s and BP’s eyes. 

Edited by preeti200 - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

🤣🤣 Wow .but in previous episodes when bb was burning the letter , it was shown to be hand written if I  am not mistaken😆

Mish’s original letter was handwritten Uru😂