Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Where is Asim., until the end of the episode  I had this doubt if asim got kicked out. 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bang-bang

Colorstv or BB team members or anyone connected to the production or creative team, if you read this post, then please listen to our request and reduce the screen time for Shehnaaz's fake psychogiri and so-called attention seeking attitude. 

It's disgusting to watch this almost 28 year old "bacchi" and you are forcing us to quit watching.

PLEASE FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!!!

Post this on their Twitter page also please!

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Shehnaaz is only fun factor for show. She brings along the light hearted moments. 

The bunch we have this season none have such sparkling personality neither an ace sense of humour that's really caught my attention. And neither are they crazy enough for me like a Om Swami or say an Imam or Pooja Mishra to give some crazy OTT entertainment-just the way I like it. So Shezu fills that spot for me this season. 

I love nautanki and her type of nautanki is just my cuppa chai. 

Take her out and we left with-

-SidSim at it with flying spit bullets all over their faces screaming down one another's throats. And top it off, Asims badsoorat posssessed by chudail shakle and banshee type wailing. 

-Rinse repeat and reheat yawn inducing SidRa bahaar ka crap talks. 

-Ya Mahira beta ke khaufnaak screeching. 

Yikes! Na baba na. I'd rather be spared the torture. smiley6Already woh sab atyachaar bohot seh liya humne iss show par so far- so for me a Shezu-filled eppy is a treat. ðŸ˜³

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

Where is Asim., until the end of the episode  I had this doubt if asim got kicked out. 

Aaj koi topic nahi tha na sid se ladne k liye to es liye dikha nahi😂😂

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Pls they should reduce shehnaz i am.not ready to see either shehnaz or sidnaz end them.pls

Pls show sid asim rashmi paras  its BB not some other fictional show.

They are showing shehnaz as if some kid but she is not kid 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

shehnaaz is annoying with her acting, even thought it was weird when guest came and she was crying, please stop. But I rather watch Sana any day then hear annoying screeching screaming voice from mahira or doormat aarti lol

Mahe66 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We want asim screen time not others

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Shehnaaz is only fun factor for show. She brings along the light hearted moments. 

The bunch we have this season none have such sparkling personality neither an ace sense of humour that's really caught my attention. And neither are they crazy enough for me like a Om Swami or say an Imam or Pooja Mishra to give some crazy OTT entertainment-just the way I like it. So Shezu fills that spot for me this season. 

I love nautanki and her type of nautanki is just my cuppa chai. 

Take her out and we left with-

-SidSim at it with flying spit bullets all over their faces screaming down one another's throats. And top it off, Asims badsoorat posssessed by chudail shakle and banshee type wailing. 

-Rinse repeat and reheat yawn inducing SidRa bahaar ka crap talks. 

-Ya Mahira beta ke khaufnaak screeching. 

Yikes! Na baba na. I'd rather be spared the torture. smiley6Already woh sab atyachaar bohot seh liya humne iss show par so far- so for me a Shezu-filled eppy is a treat. ðŸ˜³

Shezu is heart n soul of the show, love her OTT antics and nautanki, she is unpredictable even keep her fans on their toes, without her show would have been a spit throwing akhada of verbal diarrhea or a snooze-fest with extremely boring shaklein like desai lol

Shezu FTW ðŸ¥³

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: doc.z

Shezu is heart n soul of the show, love her OTT antics and nautanki, she is unpredictable even keep her fans on their toes, without her show would have been a spit throwing akhada of verbal diarrhea or a snooze-fest with extremely boring shaklein like desai lol

Shezu FTW ðŸ¥³

Zrem ji😳Aap agaye

Haan. Shezu bina show would have been like watching paint dry with the rest of the dead ducks hahaha. 

Daayan nautanki fan hai toh Shezu's nautanki ki dukaan is just keeping me watching the show nahi toh kabka give up bhi kar diye the, but back  to watching again for cutie pie Shezu only. ðŸ˜³

Raghu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Stop watching bigboss 

TRP will go down

They will get message 

We r taking shit that's why they r serving us shit

We need to change our choices what we want to see

Edited by Raghu12 - 4 years ago