passionate toh hoga hi chemistry dono ki bomb hai.....par editors par mujhe ittu sa bhi bharosa nai h😡Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
passionate one☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
passionate toh hoga hi chemistry dono ki bomb hai.....par editors par mujhe ittu sa bhi bharosa nai h😡Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
passionate one☺️
Ekta Kapoor is such a sadist.. I'm sure isko zindegi mein kabhi pyar nehi mila hoga isliye isko pyar se nafraat hai aur tabhi ye apne shows mein leads ko nehi milne deti 😂😭
kameeni kahiki😵
@bold the makers tried showing this in the last track and we all know the result.....this will be dragged till mandap but Shaadi nai hogi I am sure about that
I am belong to hopeless team😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6-wjaThSUT/?igshid=1a4i2dqlkproh
AnuPre and laute nahi ♥️
@bold the makers tried showing this in the last track and we all know the result.....this will be dragged till mandap but Shaadi nai hogi I am sure about that
As long as they don’t show another marriage and keep the soulmate connection- chalega
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
pre know everything she has to fight
i hoping she will playing hoping viraj helping her not beating around the bush🤔
I hv no hopes. But I wish, your wish/prediction come true.
pari its TC article😆Originally posted by: Paricarocks
Moni🤣
Viraj is komo ka pawn
https://twitter.com/tellychakkar/status/1214196169938739202?s=19
as they introduce hospital drama if anu gains memory
i.want anupre both fight together to sona😆
aur koi thanda pani phir se maar dena🤣
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
as they introduce hospital drama if anu gains memory
i.want anupre both fight together to sona😆
aur koi thanda pani phir se maar dena🤣
