This guy really does the most random things.. 🤣
But jokes apart, it's refreshing to see this don't care attitude in a world which is all about appearances these days. 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This guy really does the most random things.. 🤣
But jokes apart, it's refreshing to see this don't care attitude in a world which is all about appearances these days. 🤗
Oh. Right. They did show hut con flashes here but didn’t show it in the epi. Replaced it with accident flashes. Let's wait for tomorrow's epi. Maybe we will get another falshes before he faints.😉
I hvnot watched today epi yet
It's really surprising to see them giving Anurag a well fitting and classy tuxedo! 😍😂 Can't wait to see him dressed in this in the show. He is looking hot! 😳I noticed it's his make up room. Oh. So is it Anurag's next look for the Party? Wow. 😎😍
yes I think this is anurag's party look ussi Mei award ke saath photoshoot kiya h😆I noticed it's his make up room. Oh. So is it Anurag's next look for the Party? Wow. 😎😍
Iska apna tashan hain.😎😂This guy really does the most random things.. 🤣
But jokes apart, it's refreshing to see this don't care attitude in a world which is all about appearances these days. 🤗