Ye lo new year wish tha .... Or yahan aesi aesi theories pesh ki gyin k bs 😂
I mentioned its best wished for 2020.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ye lo new year wish tha .... Or yahan aesi aesi theories pesh ki gyin k bs 😂
I mentioned its best wished for 2020.
For a min i thought she is leaving😆
Missing them so much
https://www.instagram.com/p/B68BYDdhnO7/?igshid=1c2fv07w1enb5
Iska Apna style hain. 😎😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/B678owUp9AG/?igshid=1mb2ivj0cuywl
wow yr this so good😳never thought they r so similar yet so different
Iska Apna style hain. 😎😂
😆still looking good😳
they are rebooted and they are soulmates this seasonOriginally posted by: moniloveanupre
https://www.instagram.com/p/B678owUp9AG/?igshid=1mb2ivj0cuywl
wow yr this so good😳never thought they r so similar yet so different
Iska Apna style hain. 😎😂
I was expecting him in tuxedo suit as he was going to receive first award for best actor..
Betwn is he applied lip stick?
dono ko pakadke maardoon ab
Wow wow kya idea soozi dono ko